23 When You Almost Die

Start from the beginning

~

Itachi

You were bleeding from the throat. It had gotten cut by an enemy. There was a lot of blood but you weren't dead yet. When Itachi saw you get cut, he ran to your side. He pulled out bandages to stop the bleeding.

"I'm sorry 'tachi." You choked out, which caused you to couch up some blood.

"Why are you sorry?" Itachi whispered back. "I should have protected you better. This is my fault." You could hear the regret and anguish in his words.

"Itachi..." Your sight began to blur. The loss of blood was starting to affect you.

"Shh _____, you need your energy. You don't need to speak."

"If I die...there is one thing you need to remember..." The world began to go black. "I will always love you Itachi." As the world faded into darkness, you could hear Itachi speak.

"I will always love you as well _____, so I won't be letting you die."

Kisame

You had two swords through your body. No vital organs were hit, but you were lying in a puddle of blood, which was really bad. Kisame had seen you get attacked by two people, but was caught up in his battle. So he watched as you got stabbed. That moment he could, he ran to you.

"_____, you're going to be fine." He slowly removed the swords and pressed bandages on the wounds.

"If I'm going to be fine, then why are you looking so...blue?" You smiled a bloody smile. Yes you were losing a lot of blood, but seeing your sad, blue boyfriend, it was too much. You just had to try to make a joke.

"_____ now isn't the time to be funny."

"If I'm going to die, I want to die with a smile on my face, and with one on yours."

"You aren't going to die. So save your jokes for when you are actually dying."

"Okay Kisame." You began feeling lightheaded. The world around you began to spin. You even saw a rainbow of colors. "Pretty..." You whispered.

"Don't die on me _____! I won't let you!" Kisame yelled as your eyes rolled back and you passed out from blood loss.

Hidan

You had been hit by kunai and shuriken. All over your body was injured. There was a lot of blood and pain. Hidan hadn't seen you go down right away, but it only took a few moments for him to notice something was wrong.

"_____! Fuck are you alive?" Hidan yelled as he ran to you.

"I'm alive for now." You coughed out, along with some blood.

"Shit, what do I do?"

"Nothing. You can't save me Hidan." You looked at him sadly.

"Jashin please don't take her." Hidan mumbled, so you couldn't near him.

"Hidan, I love you." He looked down at you. You were dying quickly.

"I fucking love you too _____." Hidan kissed your lips and held your body to his. He felt your life slip away. "Dammit!" He cursed, furious and heartbroken. He stood up and turned around because he couldn't look at you. Tears were in his eyes and he was ready to slaughter everyone.

"Uh, Hidan, I think I just met Jashin." Hidan spun around to look at you. You were sitting up. "And I think he just made me immortal."

Kakuzu

You had gotten stabbed and had deep cuts in your chest. Kakuzu had tried to protect you but he looked away for a second, which resulted in your injuries. He instantly killed everyone around you and made his way to you. He had wanted to stitch the wounds closed but you were bleeding internally. He knew he had to do the internal stitching first.

"Kuzu..." You whined. You were in a horrible amount of pain. Your boyfriend got down next to you and let his threads enter your body.

"You'll be fine." His voice hinted that he was worried.

"What if I'm not?" Tears began to slip out of your eyes.

"Don't think like that." Kakuzu's voice was harsh. He didn't want that to be a possibility.

"If I'm not going to make it, then take my heart." The shock was visible on his face. That was the last thing he expected to hear you say.

"Be silent. You will be fine." You could feel the stitches inside of you, it felt weird. You could also feel the pain from them, and it was pushing you over the edge.

"I love you Kakuzu." The pain and blood loss was too much. You heard him tell you that he loves you as well as you fell unconscious.

Tobi

You got cut by a poison coated kunai. At first you didn't realize it had poison on it. When you began to feel weak and numbness all over your body, you realized what happened. Your legs became fully numb, causing you to collapse face first onto the ground. Tobi heard you fall and was at your side in a second. He put you on your back and looked at you. The only scratch you had was on your cheek. He could see that you were poisoned.

"_____, you have to get up. We need to leave." Obito told you in a serious voice.

"I can't move. I think I'm paralyzed." You began to cough up blood. The poison was doing more than paralyzing you and Obito and you knew it.

"I'll carry you." Obito began to pick you up, but your screams of pain stopped him. Your whole body was numb, but you could still feel pain.

"I'm going to die." You whispered, scared.

"No you won't. I'm going to get help. You're going to be alright." Obito moved his mask to kiss your forehead. "I'll be right back."

"I love you Obito." You whispered as he disappeared to get you help.

Deidara

Your ribs got broken which made them puncture a lung. You weren't sure what caused the broken ribs, but you knew you were in trouble. You were standing with Deidara on a clay bird as he was blowing up people. He quickly realized you were having a hard time breathing. He could tell that your ribs were broken and knew that you were most likely dying. He had no idea what to do.

"_____, don't breathe so fast, hm." Deidara told you as he began to fly to the hideout. He figured another member could help you.

"I...I can't breathe..." You gasped out. You were starting to panic and the panicking was making the breathing worse.

"Calm down, hm." He flew faster. You had to lie down because it was so hard to remain standing.

"Dei, I think I'm going to die." You could feel that you weren't getting enough air.

"Do you think I'm going to let you die, hm?"

"No but..." You were getting lightheaded.

"Just be calm, hm." You two were close to the hideout. Just another minute or two and you'd get help.

"I love you Barbie." You told you boyfriend with the little air you had left.

"You're not allowed to die, hm!" You heard Deidara tell you as you blacked out.