"Not if they're with you."

Oh jesus. "You're not fat," she says instead, changing the subject.

"And you're not here," says Hanni.

And it shouldn't be a problem, Minji knows as much - only it kind of is.

*

@honeyhanni: Script's here! @minjibear have you seen page... =) pic.twitter.com/1L8fpK65sd

@minjibear: @honeyhanni time to work!

*

The first time Hanni falls asleep halfway through a video call, they're doing a read-through. Hanni says she'll close her eyes for a minute, and then she's gone. Minji stares on, trying not to laugh at Hanni's sleepy form, barely visible in the half-light of her room, cities away.

Minji takes a picture. How's this for a change? she asks herself, though she feels ridiculous for even thinking about posting it. She isn't even here, Minji tries telling herself, though she cannot really un-see Hanni anyhow - the way she's huddled up with her knees to her chest on the chair; the way her hair falls on her shoulders, a blanket thrown haphazardly across her body.

She isn't here. Minji takes a last look at her photo before deciding not to delete it.

*

@honeyhanni: Check out my girl @minjibear on acting and passion and sleeping on the set! Haha! soundcloud.com/Minji-kim-is-havi... I miss your voice!

@minjibear: @honeyhanni we were just talking last night!

@honeyhanni: @minjibear =)

*

And so it goes: Hanni's the first stop for the day, and the last at night, and it's horrible, really, Minji thinks - there's just no way this could end unmessily, and yet.

And yet, here they are: Hanni's texting in the middle of a photo shoot, and Minji tries to keep replying while in the middle of make-up preps before going on-air. On television.

"I'm so nervous."

"Nervous?"

"You say that because you've been on these things an awful lot. What if they don't like me?"

"God, Minji. How could anyone not like you? Relax."

What's all these anyone's if none of them... Minji blinks, catching herself just in time. "Thanks, Hanni."

"I'm nothing if not head cheerleader," she says, and in her head, Minji sees Hanni grinning brightly, and oh, just that flutter in her stomach again, as memories of the beach come rushing back in-

God, like any of that helps. Get a grip, Minji.

"What are you wearing?" asks Minji instead, trying to change the topic.

"God, warn a girl about these questions," says Hanni, and oh Christ, Minji thinks. That sounded horrible, didn't it? "But hang on, let me post something."

You were asking for it. Minji taps her fingers nervously against the dresser, waiting for Hanni. Make-up and hair done, all that's left for Minji is this agonized waiting, and.

@honeyhanni: Well @minjibear was asking what I was wearing to today's shoot so. Here's hoping it doesn't disappoint pic.twitter.com/Gty75dpE3n

@minjibear: @honeyhanni pretty!

@honeyhanni: @minjibear what are *you* wearing? =)

@minjibear: Giddy and nervous. Going on-air in a few! pic.twitter.com/mNc2BfxUQ8 =) @honeyhanni xx