MW2 reacting to you calling them submissive and breedable

Warnings: 18+, Implications of Smut, Implied Dominant Reader, Implied Submissive Reader, Some Submissive MW2 Characters, Some Dominant MW2 Characters, No Pronouns used for Reader Except for 'You', Gendered Spanish Terms of Endearment (Fem-Leaning), Pet names, etc.

Ghost

"Careful, Darlin'," he says, slowly, lowly, almost hushed. He has you backed against the counter, his hands flat atop it, thick, bulging arms caging you.He presses his front against yours, his bulge catching you in just the right place. "Pretty little mouth like that'll send a man wild." His breath is hot against your lips, with his just shy of yours. Ready to silence."And I won't be held responsible for what happens when I lose control."

König

"My, my," he says, his voice heavy, eyes half-lidded. All the while, he's approaching you, slowly."My little maus is being rather brave today, aren't you?" He's condescending. Deceptively so.With a growl, he pounces, wrestling you down onto the bed, his weight both an unstoppable force and an immovable object as he bunches your hands in one of his, his other at the base of your throat. A warning. He grinds against you, his panting breath quivering at the friction. All the while he's making dead eye contact with you.He brings his mouth down beside your ear, his breath hot against your skin. "There won't be an inch left of you that isn't mine by the time I'm through with you."

Soap

"Don't tempt me, Dolly," he whines, giving you a pleading look.When you continue to tease him, to mess with the bull, he gives you his horns.He pins your arms above your head, a rabid tint in his eye. Feral."I warned you," he breathes, his grip tightening. "Whatever happens now is on your head." His tone is as serious as death. "And my terms."

Price

"Is that so, Love?" Price's voice carries, aromatic. His eyes crease and trail your silhouette as he hands you a smile. Throws you a bone. Gives you a chance.His arms are folded over his chest, the image of strength, resilience, and resolve."You sure you don't wanna take that back?" he says, voice lowering. His head tilts, and his smile begins to retract into a smirk. There's a hunger to his demeanor. His voice husks."Before I make you."

Horangi

Initially flabbergasted. Then, abashed. Though, he doesn't want you to know that."Negative. A baseless accusation." He says, humourless. Though, that is his effort to try and hold back the storm, to fortify the floodgates. To keep the excitement in his chest from boiling over.He stands toe to toe with you, his eyes sharp, dark and unwavering. A look of reproach, though he was from far above it with the thoughts racing through his mind right now."And I'd suggest you keep them to yourself," his hand slithers up your side, takes your shoulder, mock reassurance in his grip. "Before someone decides to punish you for your transgressions."

Alejandro

"Oh?" His tone is playful as he turns to face you, leaning against the countertop, his arms folded and his smile a signature upon his face."Well, then, you'll have to come and dominate me." His grin is a disguise. "Only, of course," he pushes off, walking towards you, intent in his gait. He's before you now, his chest touching yours. "If you can get me to behave."His hand wraps around your hip and squeezes you. His smile is sly. "Else, you're just a dog whose bark is bigger than its bite.""And I can assure you," his other hand slides around your shoulders, pulls you closer. "That my bite is bigger."

Rodolfo

"I have no doubt about it, Mi Amor," he tells you, still carefully crafting you the sandwich you requested. When finished, he passes you the creation, the lack of double-sidedness to his words reassuring. Or inviting. "And I wouldn't have it any other way."Little did you know that beneath his butterscotch exterior lay the heart of a lovingly maniacal masochist who, after your little conversation, took to trying to poke the bear, to feed the lion between the bars of the cage.And you repaid him in kind by giving in to his trap and straddling him, late into the evening, pinning his arms above his head, making vibrant conversation of the obscenities you were going to perform on him.And he didn't resist once, instead soaking up every ounce of love you had to give.

Graves

"Sure thing, Doll Face," he says, blasé. Dismissive. He doesn't even turn to face you, instead making a mild hand gesture, looking down at his documents."Though, let's be honest," he flips through his papers. "There's nothing I can't make you do for the right sum." The tinge in his voice is equally as void as before, as if he were stating a fact.Graves' fetish for finance (and its many persuasive effects) did little to protect him from your wrath.And you told him as much – that "No amount can save you now," before wrecking him. Truer words were never spoken; especially now as he sat at his desk, his body and pride sore after the fact. Though, he can't help but crack a smile at the memory. Perhaps he'll invoke your dominant side more often...

Gaz

"Oh, really?" he says, almost challengingly. He hands you a skeptical look, smiling all the while. Practically chuckling."I'd like to see you try."Regardless of how capable Gaz is in physical training, he truly is powerless against your advances. That much is proven when he's pinned beneath you, breathless and whining and clawing at your thighs.He never challenged you again after that... Well, except when he wanted to.