Chapter 2

The last word big mom said to me from this first meeting is that in a  hour. I will be meeting my fiance. I'm anxious, I hope he is atleast pretty.

I don't want this purple guy head to be my fiance. He's scary and he already punch me. I don't want to be in news papers saying that I'm a beaten wife.

A girl with a very strange dress if we can call it a dress. It was round ? With big red spot on it And she was wearing a red legging. Kinda a strange outfit.

"This is ur room, if you don't like it, I don't care. I can't accept that big mom choose a girl like you to marry my precious brother. Humpf", if eyes can kill I will be already dead and cut in piece. She look at me like a piece of trash. She's jealous that I'm gonna marry her BROTHER?

Weird.

She close the door behind me and the room was okay, it was cute. But it remind me my time with my parents... It was a pretty pink room like mine in flowers islands.

Cold came all the way up my body. I think I'm going to cry.. I don't want to remind this time of my life. I have so much fun with the straw hat they are my familly.

And Sanji ? I hope he is okay... It's a long time since I saw him. Please be okay.

Sanji side

My familly make me sick and the fight I had with Luffy make me sick. I already miss the time with them.

But they have to go. They can't rest to this islands they will die.

And my sweet y/n... I didn't see her with Luffy. She didn't come with him ? She didn't want to see me... I bet she's furious.

Ahhh I miss her. I want to feel her lovely hair in my hands and see her beautiful face with her illuminating smile.

Pudding is really pretty but she's nothing against my y/n.. I want her. We have dinner with big mom in a couple of minutes. I will be meeting pudding in real life and not in picture.

I sign with all the stress I had since this day. The day I left everyone behind me. I miss them.

Flashback

I was watching y/n, Chopper, Ussop and Luffy play like little child. I didn't want to disturb them, but I made a delicious f/cake with f/drink for my precious y/n.

"Y/N-CHWAANNNNNN", her body spin around to face me and there came her illuminating smile that I loves the most.

"Sanji-kun what is that ? It's for me ?", She said while looking at me with her eyes. This beautiful eyes will kill me someday. I can't watch her without my heart skipping a beat each time.

I put one knees on the ground but keep my hands in air for her to take the foods. " Yes it's for you my beautiful y/n. I hope you will like it I put all my loves for you in it", she laugh, making my heart stop for a second. My eyes turn into heart as she caressed my hair with her hands.

"Thank you my prince, I really appreciated it, and you don't have to hope what you do it's delicious each time, your food is as delicious as you are handsome", I feel bloods coming to my nose from this sentence, the girl I want to marry say that im her prince and that I'm handsome. I'm gonna die !

But someone interrupt my though with his unpleasant voice.

"Oi shitty cook I want more sake!"

"Ur moss head don't talk to me like that. Get up and get it u lazy ass."

"What did you say stupid pervert ? I don't speak the language of idiot"

"SANJIIII I WANT MEATTT !!! MEATTTTT"