Sairat's convo

Sunny devi tai left them alone in the room.. Sai Virat were so happy to see the decorations..The room was full of their photos... Sai was admiring the photos while virat was removing the curtain...
But suddenly sai looked at her aaba's photo and became sad...Tears started falling from her eyes as she was missing him on her big day...she tried to hide her tears but virat saw her...
He came near her and wiped her tears...

Sai: virat sir woh mai...

Virat: It's ok sai..mai janta hu ki tumhe is khushi ke din kamal sir ki yaad araha hai.. But you know one thing agar tum khush ho na to kamal sir jaha bhi honge ab bahat khush honge.. hai na?

Sai: Haan.. woh to hai..(smiles) Aap khush ho na?

V: Nahi mai khush nahi hu...

Sai at first was shocked but then got him..

"bahat khush hai/hu"  (they said together and laughed)

They changed their wedding attires and wore their normal night suits...
Sai came from the washroom and saw
Virat was speaking with DIG Sir as he was congratulating both sai n virat for their new start...

Virat: sir, sai agayi.. aap khud hi bol dijiye usse...

Virat gave her the phone and she spoke with him for some time..
After the phone call they both sat on the bed leaning their backs on the bed wall...Sai put her head on his shoulder and was playing with his fingers...

Sai: Virat sir apko hamara reception ki night yaad hai? (Smiles)

V: Chipkali le aau? Miss kar rahi ho usse? (smirks)

S: Kya virat sir aap bhi nah!! Achha to yaad hai apko 🤭 achha us din kya humne socha tha ki ek din aisa bhi ayega ki ham ek dusre se pyaar karne lagenge...(Tears started falling from her eyes)

V: Kya sai tum ro rahi ho? Rona bandh karo please

S: Nahi baas mujhe believe nahi ho raha hai abhi tak ki...

V: ki hum dono phirse sath hai ab?

Sai said "Haan" lowering her eyes...

Virat wiped her tears and said: Achha to believe karane ke liye kya karna chahiye mujhe yeh bataiye zara..

Sai smiled and hugged him..Virat hugged her back...

Sai: Mujhe kuch special nahi chahiye virat sir.. Baas aise hi mujhe hamesha apki dil ke paas rakhna...you are the only one i have..
But agar kabhi bhi aap mere liye special kuch karna chahenge to mai mana nahi karne wali haan..(smiles)

Virat kissed her forehead, tightened the hug and smiled looking at her cuteness ❤

To be continued....