Finally after lots of discussion They decided to let me stay here for few days . Pinky aunty was little worried i don't know why but i didn't think about it . The way Shivaay said that I'll stay here as long as I want I was really amused . This is not the Shivaay i know...

I was sitting beside the pool when the same girl came to me . She smiled at me and i reciprocated .

" Hi Mallika..."

" Nahi Annika"

" No my name is Mallika "

" Oh .. I'm Annika "

" Umm... Annika I'm really thankful to you . If not only you than Shivaay would never allow me to stay here . Thank you . "

" Are , nahi nahi ... You don't have to thank me . "

" You know you are really cute "

" Thank you "

" I'm really happy that atleast Shivaay listens to you otherwise the Shivaay i know never listen to anyone "

" Who told you he listens to me ... "

" I saw it "

" Huuhh ... Billuji never listen to anyone atleast not me . He only knows how to show tadi , bagadbilla"

" What did you call him .. bag "

" Bagadbilla"

" What's that "

" Wild cat "

" What , you called him that and he listened to you , didn't he say you anything ..."

" woh ... Haan ... nah ... I mean "

" Ok ok ... I understand . Btw Annika what do you do here "

" I'm wedding planner"

" Oh ... So you are Shivaay and Tia's wedding planner.. Good good ... "

" Mallika ji "

" What Mallika ji ... Plz call me Mallika"

" Haan ... Woh Mallika it's already late and my brother is waiting for me so i have to leave... "

" Ok ... See you .. bye "

" Bye " Annika left .

This girl is really good and so pure at heart. I feel so relieved and light after talking to her . I was lost in my thoughts When Shivaay came there searching for Annika .

" Mallika, did you see Annika "

" Yeah , she just left "

" What ! It's raining heavily and she went out like this . And it's already late . Crazy girl . Don't listen to anyone..."

Shivaay looked little worried, I can see he is concern about Annika . He took out his phone and called her but seeing Shivaay's facial expressions I can say she didn't pick up phone.

" now she is not picking up .... Great .... "

" Shivaay i think she is in the auto maybe has not hear the ring "

" but she should pick up the call . Right ... "

He again called Annika but the result was same. I looked behind and found out Priyanka was coming.

" Bhaiya , you are calling Annika . "

" Yeah ... "

" Bhaiya she forgets her phone here "

" What the .... How careless she is ... Now how I'll call her .. prinku do you have her house phone number "

" No bhaiya .... I don't have " he took her phone from her hand.