1. Ava to the rescue

Hello reader ! I know why you're here. You want to know all about true happiness, right ? (And read about some pretty hardcore stuff in the meantime...) Well, say no more. My name is Tommy, and this is my story.

It all begins as I wake up from a deep sleep, feeling lost and confused. Even if I don't remember the details of the dream I just had, there is one thing I'm sure of. It was about Rachel. But why ? It's been years... I sigh. It must be because of what Clara told me... Suddenly, I hear a knock at my door.

"Who's there ?", I ask while quickly putting my pants on.

"Police, open up !", a female voice says.

It sounds oddly familiar... I open the door. Ava stands there, pointing a gun at me. A finger gun. An impish smile appears on her face.

"Gotcha !", she laughs.

"You wish...", I reply, standing aside to let her enter.

She rapidly walks past me and into my flat. I close the door.

"What's u-", I begin but as I turn around, I can see her already taking off her shirt.

Here it goes... She glances at me over her shoulder.

"Take a wild guess", she purrs.

I take a second to admire the tatooed wings on her completely nude back. So fucking hot... She's exactly what I needed right now, somebody, someone, to clear my mind of her... Biting on my lip, I close in on Ava.

She tilts her head and I gently push her hair to the side to kiss her neck. She moans as my hand runs up her chest to fondle her soft breasts while unbuttoning her jeans with the other. She turns around and I start kissing her while sliding my hand inside her panties to rub her pussy, the feeling of her tongue in my mouth already driving me crazy.

"Oh fuck... I want you... down there...", she breathes as her moans grow louder and sexier.

I slide her wet panties down while kissing her thighs and help her take them off as she steps out of her pants. Then, I immediately stick my tongue up her clit. I hear her gasp as I slide my fingers up her wet, tight pussy while I suck her clit. Soon enough, I feel her hands on my head as I go even deeper inside her.

"FUCK !!", she cries out while squeezing on my skull. "Take me ! I want your cock, RIGHT NOW !!"

I stand up and start undoing my pants while she literally runs to my room before letting herself fall down on the bed and spreading her legs, ready for me. I follow her and lean in to kiss her as my erect member slides right into her welcoming pussy, before propelling myself up with my arms on either side of her. I start moving my hips in a slow and steady motion. She closes her eyes, biting her lip at full force.

"Ohh, yes... yes... faster", she moans as I keep pounding her. 

I drastically pick up the pace, my thrusts becoming faster and more aggressive. Her screams become louder and louder, which makes me know she's almost there. I keep the rythm and after a few seconds I feel her pussy squeezing on my cock as she lets out her loudest scream.

"OOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOD TOMMY !!"

I slowly pull out of her, trying to catch my breath as she just lies there, panting and staring at the ceiling with her mouth wide open.

"Hey", I say, "I'm not done yet."

She looks down at me.

"Okay, I'll... just... help me...", she says as she also tries to catch her breath.

She raises her arms and I pull her up, making her sit on the edge of the bed. She hungrily catches my dick with her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm..."she moans, before taking my whole member in her mouth.

She starts sucking on my shaft, then looks up at me to make eye contact while her tongue caresses my tip. Fuck, she really knows what she's doing... I close my eyes as she continues giving me a blowjob, the feeling of her warm, wet mouth engulfing my cock incredibly arousing. After a few minutes of this, the pleasure gains more and more in intensity.

"Almost there...", I say.

"Ready when you are...", she replies, taking my entire member into her throat as I shoot my load inside her.

She gulps down all my cum while moaning with satisfaction. She makes sure to press her lips on my cock as I pull it out, before giving it one last peck on the tip.

"Fuck, you really are something else, you know that ?", I say as I sit next to her.

Ava smiles and winks at me.

"Well, take it as thanks for the hard pounding", she says with her hand on my leg.

I ponder for a moment.

"You know, I kinda want to try something, next time...", I finally say.

Ava perks up.

"Like what ?", she asks with curiosity.

"You know, like, you could lie down on your back so then I can fuck your face...", I reply.

"Oooh, kinky.", she purrs. "Maybe you could ask Clara or Florence about it next time you see them ? Otherwise, I'll be happy to act as your guinea pig...", she adds before giving me a light squeeze on the leg. "Alright ! Gotta go !"

Ava stands up and quickly get dressed. Then, she comes back to me and leans in to give me a kiss.

"Until next time...", she says in a seductive tone.

And just like that, she's gone. I lay down on the bed with my eyes closed. It's almost been two weeks since that night, and I still can't believe my luck. Granted, things started real bad three weeks ago, as I lost my job right after moving in. Fortunately, with my dad's help and the welfare checks still coming regularly, I guess I'll be fine for a while. I know I should look for a new job, but with everything that's happening, I just don't find the time. My thoughts lead me back once again to that night...