"So you're.. Mason?" Jennifer asked, pointing at Mason who just looked at her sheepishly.

"He's Mason Thames." Angelica said, rolling her eyes at Mason. "He's starring with me in How To Train Your Dragon. He plays live action Hiccup."

"Ah, congratulations kids!" Robert said, "That's where I've heard your name from."

"When does filming start?" Jennifer questioned, trying to calm Robert's nerves, and switch the subject.

"Right after Halloween." Angelica replied. "We get out scripts next week, and then we'll have a cast and crew meet-up in September to get to known everyone before we begin filming."

"Alrighty." Jennifer said, smiling at the kids. "Your dad has to unpack, but I promised to make dinner. You all can talk about this later. Mason, why don't you stay for dinner?"

"Oh- well I don't have to, I don't want to be a burden." Mason said, finally speaking up to say something.

"None sense, we'd love to have you." Robert said, leaving the room with Jennifer.

"THAT WAS SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING." Mason yelled out as soon as they left the room, letting out a long breath that he had been holding.

"Wow Mason, you're on a roll. Already met the parents? It took to two weeks to meet my girlfriends parents, and three to get them to ACTUALLY like me." Jaeden said, giving Mason and approving nod as Angelica just shoved his shoulder.

"Let's go Mason." Angelica said, taking Mason and leading him into the kitchen.

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

AUGUST 19 2023
INSTAGRAM

angelicadowney

angelicadowney

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⚬

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘, (mason thames) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें