satin

You had always considered yourself a dog person.

To you, cats just seemed boring. All you ever saw them do was sleep, lie around, and aggressively hiss. Not to mention, one had bitten you when you were seven after you'd grabbed its tail.

It was only until you found yourself dating the most well-known cat lover in the world that you discovered your love for cats.

Maybe it was just the fact that your girlfriend resembled a cat almost completely, in her mannerisms and appearance. Nevertheless, you found yourself accustomed to the cat lady life, which Taylor was eternally grateful for.

"I don't think I could ever date a person who hates cats," was what she'd told you the first date, verbatim.

Two years ago, you'd never had believed that you were snuggling with four cats, one of them being your girlfriend.

The TV was playing some trashy reality show that you'd put on as background noise, and a box of pizza lay open on the table in front of the couch. You were wearing a set of silk pajamas Taylor had bought for you the other day, and she was wearing an oversized blue shirt.

"You look amazing, darling," Taylor whispered in your ear, her vermillion-stained lips brushing past your ear.

"As do you," you replied, leaning back into her shoulder. You didn't notice the glint in her eyes, or the lust that had overtaken her delicate features.

"You'd look even better without anything on."

Your heart skipped at beat, your breathing quickening as you tried to process what your girlfriend had just said.

A smirk tugged at the corner of Taylor's lips as her fingers slowly travelled down your waist, gently tugging at your button-up shirt.

"Taylor," you whispered uncertainly, your hands reaching for hers.

"Just relax," Taylor said, her nails digging into your skin.

Her hands gently unclipped the buttons holding the silk together, the cold breeze hitting your breasts as soon as the fabric came undone.

"Just beautiful," Taylor hummed, her fingers hooking around the corners of your satin pajama pants. "Don't think we need these."

With a swift tug, they slid down your legs and onto the floor, revealing your black lace underwear.

She was practically purring at the sight of it, a Cheshire grin painted on her face. The cats took this as a sign to leave and jumped off the couch, chasing each other upstairs.

"The things you do the me," she husked, her voice sultry and dangerously sweet. "You drive me insane."

She swiveled you around, placing you in front of her, your legs straddling her waist.

"Oh, yeah?" you replied, your voice coming out more confidently than you'd expected.

Without a second thought, you slammed your lips into hers, your hands wrapped around the back of her neck. The gesture was reciprocated almost immediately, Taylor's tongue making it's way into your mouth.

Her hands were tangled in your hair, grabbing it desperately to steady herself as she attacked your lips.

"Please," you whined softly as she pulled away.

Taylor raised a brow, slightly tilting her head. "Please what, darling? Use your words."

Her voice sent chills down your spine.

She watched you expectantly, her cold blue eyes staring you down.

"Please... I need you," you finally said, breaking the sexual tension that had thickened in the air.

The smirk that Taylor sent your way made it clear that you were in for quite the night ahead.