Iseul just laughed. This was typical for Mrs. Yang, always bickering about her son and how much attentiveness he lacked. She didn't blame her though, knowing how much of a troublemaker he was.

As she started organizing the cupboard, placing each packaged and canned item where they should be, she noticed she had forgotten something. Quickly checking to see if the girl was still standing there, she decided to ask a favor.

"Iseul, do you mind checking his room? If he's there could you please wake him up?"

Iseul looked up at the woman before nodded her head as she made her way up the staircase to his room. She made her way down the hall before turning left, coming face to face with a cocoa brown door that had a 'Do not disturb.' hung up in front. She chuckled as she knocked lightly on the wooden door. He must've recently put this up.

Once she didn't get a response, it was confirmed that he was still snoozing off. She opened the creaky door and stepped inside.

Time to get your butt up Yang Jungwon.

She looked around the familiar room, noticing how it was still the same from when they were young.

From the navy blue painted walls to the matching bedsheets and curtains that had stripes coloured gray, white and the same navy on them. The wooden shelves that held shiny trophies and reflecting medals on them. The anime and marvel posters plastered on the wall with their pricey action figures not far beneath. There were many framed photos around the room, filled with lively photos of his family, friends and some childhood memories. There was also one with him and the rugby team.

The only thing that was different was his dirty laundry basket which wasn't overflowing with over worn clothes - this surprised her.

She smiled. Aside from that, nothing had really changed. Not even the sleeping boy in front of her - same boba eyes, fluffy brown hair, cute pinch worthy nose and his playful, troublemaker and adventurous attitude.

As she carefully sat down by the edge of the boys bed, she took in how blacked out he was. His toned arms both sprawled above his face covering his eyes, his messy overgrown hair peaking out from different directions and his duvet messily spread over him.

She noticed his arms and upper chest area were bare, signifying that he was sleeping shirtless - a common habit of his.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, she lightly tapped his shoulder to get him up.

"Jungwon~" she called softly, "It's time to wake up now, your mom needs you."

Her angelic voice was enough to get him stirred up. He peaked out from his arms to see the girl sitting there perfectly, waiting for him to get up. He blinked a few times, still confused since he had just woken up.

"Iseul?" He called drowsily, he wasn't sure if he was still dreaming or if his best friend was really there. She hummed in response, still a bit flustered by his morning voice - deep and husky. Why was this all of a sudden so attractive? She was currently facing away from the boy, admiring the walls as she didn't want him to see her flustered face.

"When did you get here?" He scratched his head as he closed his eyelids once again.

She cleared her throat before glancing at him once again, "I arrived a few minutes ago since I was helping your mom." She explained, "She needs you right now so hurry and get up. You sleep to much."

After finishing her task, she stood up to leave the boys room but before she could take a step, a hand pulled her by her wrist before grabbing her waist and pulling her down towards them.