Friendship

Eri P.o.v

She woke up tired and a bit paranoid that morning. She sighed and ate breakfast and went to class.

She heard people talking about her behind her back. She said nothing though. Then they mentioned how she must've gotten in without doing any work because she one of the teacher's daughters. She had worked hard to get here, just not the same way they did.

But how did they know that she was Aizawa's daughter? Had her friends.... No, they wouldn't. They would never do that. 

Would they? 

Or maybe Rai or Tamashiro had overheard and told everyone. She put her head down on her desk and just tried to wait out class so she could get out of here. 

Once class was over, she ran out of there as fast as she could. The entire first half of the school day she wanted to hide under a rock and never come out. Her friends and a few of her classmates weren't talking about her, so they probably hadn't told anyone. She noticed that Kota wasn't either, which she was grateful to them for. 

When lunch finally came around, she sat the farthest away from the class but she could still hear their comments that cut deeper then a knife. Then the sound went silent as she felt something on her ears. Her friends tried to comfort her but she still hated everything that her other classmates said.

She looked behind her and saw Izumi, he had put on sound cancelling headphones for her.

"T-thanks." She stammered. He shrugged.

"No problem. I know how you feel." He told her. Then he added. "Your friends didn't tell anyone by the way. Tamashiro and Rai did."

"I know." She whispered. Kota nodded and walked away, giving her a final look before he did. She took a deep breath. It felt a lot better to not have to hear the talk, even if she knew that it was still happening.

"Wow, that Izumi guy is really blunt, huh?" Miryoku asked. She nodded absently.

"Cold too." Tora noted. She shrugged.

"I think he just likes being alone rather then being around people." She suggested. Tsuki closed her eyes and nodded.

"I can relate."

Eri smiled and continued to eat her lunch. After that, they went back to class and today, well, they would be training with a simulated rescue mission. The whole class would have to work together in order to save the people in the building who needed help.

She took a deep breath and went to get her hero costume and her friends followed behind her. She got her outfit and changed in the changing room.

She tiredly walked out as they headed out to the training ground. The building was half collapsed and she decided to go with her friends for now as well as Kota, who tagged along without saying anything. 

First, they would need to turn on the power so the others could find the civilians easier. 

Normally, the generator was located at the bottom of the building or just outside of it. So they started to go down the eerily quiet building, using her scarf and the giant hole in the middle of the floor which spanned through every story. 

She went down first, to make sure it was stable, better her then one of them after all. Once she got to the bottom without a scratch, she called out to them that it was safe. Once everyone got down safely, they went to look for the generator room. 

Miryoku led the way as he activated his quirk so they could see better. They eventually found the room and Tora, with the best hearing, listened to see if the villains who had attacked the building were in there.