ROYAL

previously on

previously on... SM academy.
ROYAL got banished from kwangya for unknown reasons and now have to disguise themselves as human girls at SM academy

"This is the real world? It's very pretty." Amber says as she walks towards the front door of the school "this must be SM academy. I'm exited."

Minah got her powers taken away by boa for being defeated by aespa, now she was a normal human girl. She became "ugly." As she put it, longer clothes, glasses, and not presentable.

The six girls went shopping for uniforms, which yuri and bixi had the most fun with the uniforms, and looked the best.

Ari looked the third best, she looked like a star in a movie.

"Girls, there's a party soon, that could make people trust us." Hyejin says "well let's go!"

Thanks to them being new, they became a hit at the party, the fame got to bixi and yuri, they became spoiled, ari and amber were just popular, minah and hyejin... were left out.

But yuri and bixi recognized two girls, Giselle and Karina.

"Hey you two!" Yuri Calls out "yes?" Karina says "you're karina right?" She says "yes I'm karina!" Karina answers "I am a queen, and you are nothing." Yuri says and then walks away "and fix your hair, both of you." The two walk away.

After the party, they all began to be famous on social media.

Amber had a fitness channel, yuri and bixi became mean girls, and joined the cheer team, ari became well known and began to do gardening.

Minah was just happy she got a second chance.