* Bright smiled lightly even though inside his heart is in chaos, The thoughts of something Daniel will do to his family is making him restless..*

Bright : Mom please can you and Emma go today to chiang mai.. I have some urgent work tomorrow.. I will come after that.. Please....And Emma don't worry ,I will ask my friends to collect your certificates tomorrow.. Please no more questions can you help me on this...

* Worry was written on bright's face while saying these words.. It made Stella to worry.. His son is a cheerful one.. Even though Mom and Son bicker with eachother like friends.. They have lot of love for eachother.. And after seeing his son's face Stella was Sure that something is wrong.. But she believes in her son, and his thoughts.. So she said ok to go today to Chiang mai.. But took a promise from bright that he should be tomorrow at chiang mai all Safe and Sound otherwise she will kill his friends by showing continuous Soap Operas*

* Bright smiled at her mother's reply.. She is a different species, He even had a second thought that all these Soap opera channels Should make her brand Ambassador at this point *

* Bright, Stella and Emma are at Airport,Waiting for flight.But bright was observing his surroundings cautiously.. And he even noticed few persons hiding behind people and staring at him.. No matter what he can't risk his family.. As soon as Emma and Stella boarded the flight.. Bright followed this people who were staring at him.. And they started to attack bright, Bright was no less,He knew his defence, So a little fight was happening there..But suddenly someone chocked bright from back, Before he could escape it.. The other person held phone near bright, There came a raspy voice*

Daniel : Hello!! Bright no doubt  you are a Smart guy.. You were able to send away your family and now even you are fighting with my goons.. I'm Impressed..but what about your dear friends who are currently under my  trigger..

Bright : See please.. Don't harm them..

Daniel : Ohhh!!! No bright I have no intension to do that, Just your stubbornness is what pushing me.. Many of them said you value friendship more.. Let's see how much you value.. Be here in 10 minutes otherwise.. I'm ready to give you gifts you can't even Imagine...

With this Daniel cut the call and bright has left no option other than to meet the person.. His friends life's are at Stake..

  At Daniel's villa                                               

Daniel : Welcome Bright!!! Wow you are really a charming boy no doubt my daughter fell for you..

*Beside Daniel stood bright friends with lot of brusies and are shaking with fear, Daniel held them in a point blank range of his gun*

Daniel : See pam is a introverted child, She doesn't know how to express things.. If she would have said one word to me about you.. By this time you guys would be married.. But Instead she did Something like this ,But you are lucky nothing happened to her, Otherwise I don't even know what I would have done... Anyways within 2 days is your marriage.

Bright : Sir please listen to me..

Daniel : Call your parents and tell them to come here.. We will start arrangements..

Bright : Sir.. Sir listen..Sir listen please...    *Daniel was walking away without listening to bright.. Then bright shouted*

Bright : I DON'T LIKE THIS MARRIAGE SIR.. I CAN'T DO IT..

*Daniel was irked by this,He was angry.. He started firing at bright's friends direction aimlessly. All of them started to Scream, This scared bright soo much*

Bright : STOP..... STOP.....SIR PLEASE...OK...I WILL MARRY....... I WILL MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER..

*Daniel stopped firing .. He looked at bright eye to eye, All he can see in bright's eyes is helplessness and plead*

Bright : Sir I don't know who you are, But I can say one thing......Pam is so lucky to have you as her father, someone who will bring her moon if she asked for....But sir she can only be more happy if she finds a life partner who can give her love and attention as much as you do.. And I'm incapable of loving her.... How can she lead a happy life with someone who doesn't even love her in first place??

Daniel : What are even talking?? What is wrong with my daughter? why can't you love her??

*These questions made bright's mind to flash a smile of someone ,that eyes which holds all happiness of bright's world.. With a defeated smile on his face he said*

Bright : Cause I'm just a person standing infront of you.....My heart is not even with me anymore....... I'm just a mere human body....with my Soul living elsewhere for Someone......

*Bright started to Explain his story to Daniel who is listening to him carefully*

Bright : A year back during holidays me and my band offered to do a few shows in Switzerland.. Our sponsor suggested that as we are doing  an opening act for various events..It will be great opportunity for our future projects..We didn't have any academics activities by that time and the contract offered us good amount of money,we said ok to go there......

To be continued.....                                           

My Beautiful lead of the story 
( Arwin) is going to enter in next chapter..
Sorry for making you wait  for Brightwin and I promise you from now on everything is about LOVE💜... LOVE💜...AND LOVE💜.....

it's just that this story is about...Family, Friendship and Love.. So I decided to give every relation their own time.. But from now on Enough of family Drama... Let's embark in a entertaining love journey💜💜...My BW'S

DO VOTE AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN COMMENTS.. IT WILL ENCOURAGE ME ALOT

-With love                                                             
Nani❤