13) the feast of all sinners

"The hollow has been haunting New Orleans for centuries it's an unending evil its appetite for power is insatiable and that's what attracted it to your little girl" Vincent said.

"You said there was a way to save her" Klaus said. "There is but I'm gonna tell you right now you are not gonna like my plan step one we pull the hollow out of Hope step two we find someplace else to put it but with the book gone I need a place that's both powerful and eternal and in order to make the transition work I'm gonna need something that's connected to Hope through blood" Vincent said.

"You need a vampire" Evelyn said. "You want to put the hollow into one of my siblings" Freya asked.

"One ain't gonna cut it I'm gonna need four of them" Vincent said. "Why four of us" Elijah asked.

"Well 1,500 years ago when the hollow was first killed, they divided her remains, four bones, four volunteers, four different locations that's how we're going to beat the hollow now" Vincent said.

"Transfer the hollow's power into four immortal vampires" Freya said.

"And just send us on our way" Rebekah said. "So, the evil is drawn, quartered and separated for all time" Klaus said.

"And you have to go your separate ways and you have to stay separate for all time" Vincent said and as he said that Evelyn wished more than anything that she was blood related so Hope could have her father and mother.

"You can never see each other again you can never go near each other again that is the only way that we're going to beat the hollow" Vincent said.

"Well, if it'll save my little girl then we will make it so" Klaus said.

>>>

"Kol hey it's me" Evelyn said over the phone. "I'm sure you've got messages from your siblings and I'm sure you're with Davina but" Evelyn said and took a breath.

"We think we found a way to defeat the hollow, but we need you here and if you don't come, we'll have to use Hayley" Evelyn said.

"Please Kol please don't let it come to it" Evelyn said and hung up.

>>>

"No word from Kol and Hayley" Klaus said. "Try again" Elijah said. "What is the bloody point of" Klaus said when Elijah interrupted.

"Niklaus try again" Elijah said and Hayley and Evelyn walked in. "What's with the yelling" Evelyn asked but didn't receive an answer.

"Where have you been" Klaus asked Hayley. "Doesn't matter Vincent told me everything" Hayley said. "Is this really happening" Hayley asked.

"Assuming our other immortal brother answers the dang phone" Rebekah said.

"We still need to go get Hope Vincent said the hollow is gathering a congregation at the church" Hayley said.

"She's possessed Klaus" Evelyn said stopping him.

"Surrounded by followers we can't just go running in there we'll get ourselves killed" Evelyn said. "Evie's right" Hayley said. "Hayley, Evie we have a plan it's actually a rather good one" Rebekah said.

>>>

Evelyn was in her room sitting on her bed when Hayley walked in. "You're leaving with Klaus aren't you" Hayley asked Evelyn who stayed silent.

Hayley sat next to Evelyn. "Evie it's okay you deserve to be happy" Hayley said.

"I was going to, but the words just never seemed to come out" Evelyn said.

"Evie, I want you happy even if that means I can't be a part of it it's time for you to stop making sacrifices for me and get what you've always wanted Hope and l will be okay" Hayley said.