𝟬𝟱 | Lost, Again.

words: 2008
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

“They WHAT?!”

Crystal's voice raised as her eyes widened. Not even able to keep calm after she had been told the news at hand.

“Acropolis... signed with ONE MCN? Are you sure it's not just some rumors?”

DG didn't even let a single shrug as he has his hands rested against the fabric of his trousers, clasping his hands together as if in a thinking motion.

“No, it was an official statement.”

Crystal's shoulders slumped as she thinks about what had just happened while she wasn't looking. She knew there was something going on because she weren't able to look closely enough.

“I thought I've gotten closer with H at this point..” her brows knitted as her lips turned into one that of a frown.

“You know a simple tea party wouldn't do if we were talking about a chairman of a multinational company, right?”

The voice made the dark haired girl's ear perked up as she looks to the direction of where it came from.

“Any suggestions?” she simply ignored the hidden tone of amusement coming out of Gun's words.

There was a moment of silence, indicating that they in fact, do not have a clue as to how this situation came to be, nor even has the slightest idea of how to ‘solve’ it.

That was before one of them managed to speak out a word.

“J High.”

Gun's unexpected mention of the school made the both of them looked at the black eyed man with straight expression on their faces, though they were actually puzzled.

“I heard he's sponsoring someone from that school.” Gun continued, apparently making his point much more sense now.

Crystal thinks about it, a hand on her chin as her lashes flutters. While her mind was preoccupied with the thought of losing a potentially game changing business partner.

‘Dad also wanted me to keep an eye on some guy from J High..’ she thought.

“You think we could take a look first?”

Gun only shrugged at Crystal's words. It wasn't apparent, but he did agree.

“They're going to be holding some sort of a festival later.” Crystal continued with her plan, a knowing smile on her face.

“You're coming, DG?”

“Not interested.”

He simply says as he stands up and walks away while the both of them just sat there in the lounge all nonchalant, as if they've expected this sort of reaction out of him.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Meanwhile...

Hyeonjun is lost, once again.

He is now standing in the crowded streets of Seoul as people walked by. Some stared at his unmoving body as he stands there looking all awkward and confused.

He then goes and gave the back of his ear a scratch as he felt an itch. Before he takes his phone out of his pocket and just started swinging it in the air like you would swing a light stick around in a K-Pop concert.

He then retracted his hand back only to find that he had only managed to regain one signal.

“Of all things..” he mumbled to himself while staring at his phone with vengeful eyes.