S U R P R I S E S

Blaise POV
I got ready to go to Hermione's house. I heard she was a muggle-born, but I really don't care. I liked her personality, maybe not as much as Draco did but still. I put on a simple outfit.

My mother and I apparated to her house

My mother and I apparated to her house. It looked charming and simple.

My mother hugged me bye and went back

My mother hugged me bye and went back. I went upto the door and knocked. "Coming!" Said a voice, however, not familiar. Out came a woman who looked a bit like the one I had expected. Hermione's mother. "Hello ma'am! I'm Blaise Zabini, Hermione's friend." "Oh welcome! Come in! Who dropped you here? Your mother or father?"

My smile slowly faded. "Oh, what happened honey?" She said, placing a hand on my cheek. "My father died before I was born." I said looking down. "Oh I'm sorry dear, I didn't know-" "Its fine ma'am!" I said trying to forget it. "Oh, just call me Monica." She offered. "I'll call Hermione right away, she's asleep." "Wait, could I wake her up, like a surprise?" I asked. "Aw sure." She said. "I'll make some snacks and drinks for you both by then. Mr.Granger is out for work. Hermione will show you the room, well once she's awake."she laughed "Okay." I nodded chuckling.

I went upstairs and saw a door with a particular decoration of books. I thought it would be Hermione because she scored second highest in almost every subjects. I walked in to see her sleeping peacefully. She looked cute when she slept. I walked forward and admired her room.

 I walked forward and admired her room

(Don't mind Her just standing there)

After I finished doing so, I gently woke her up, patting her back. "Hermione?" I said softly. "Mm?" Her eyes peeled open and saw me. Her eyes flashed open. "OH! You're here! Welcome..to my room." She said, probably feeling awkward. "I'm sorry if I startled you." I said. "Oh no it's fine." She insisted. "I'll show you your room." I nodded and followed her to a guest room. "Thanks." I said smiling. "I'll freshen up and come, you may go down and eat if you want." She said smiling and went to her bathroom. I went down and saw a box like thing sitting on top of a table.

I asked, "What is that, Mrs. Monica?" She looked at me smiling. "That's a T.V, you can watch shows or movies on it."
"Moo-vees?" I asked confused. She laughed. "I'll explain everything. Okay so this is the remote. You can control .." she started explaining.

Hermione POV
I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, washed my face and came downstairs to eat. To my surprise, I saw mum and Blaise watching 'Beauty and the Beast' together. (It's a muggle reference). "Look Hermione! I'm watching a movie! Thanks to your mum." He winked playfully. I laughed and joined them. I sat between him and mum. My mum went and brought us some Coffee. "Thank you." Blaise said and took the coffee with me. We had breakfast together, talking and laughing out loud. I was grateful to have friends like him and Draco... Draco. I hope he's doing alright. Me and Blaise went for walk and saw a dog being walked by my neighbour. "Aww!" Blaise said, running up to the dog. He did not just forget that it was a doberman.

The dog barked and came running towards him instead, Blaise running away from it now

The dog barked and came running towards him instead, Blaise running away from it now. "Let's go in my house right now!!!" I yelled, laughing as we got in my home and panting for breath. His eyes were wide from terror.

After dinner, I went to Blaise's room and took out a book and started reading. I didn't realise that I slept on that room that day.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I woke up, shocked that I was in the room we gave to Blaise. I looked around and saw Blaise watching T.V on the couch. "Sorry for sleeping on your bed, Blaise, where did you sleep?" I asked. "Its okay Hermione. I slept here on the couch." My jaw dropped. "WHAT? You are the guest here and you slept here? You could've woke me up, silly." "Oh it's fine Hermione!!" He said, getting up from the couch and hugging me. I hugged him back, smiling.

Another day went by so fast, we played charades, chess, read books and more. He also met my father, he came back from an official trip. Tomorrow morning, he had to go. We went to sleep, hugging each other and parting ways into our own rooms. I fell asleep fast.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I was woken up by Blaise, again, saying he had to get ready. So I woke up and had breakfast with him after he did. We were expecting Mrs.Zabini to come soon so we watched T.V until then, holding hands, like friends do. There was a knock on the door. I put a small fake smile, I was sad he was going. I turned the door to see Draco instead of Mrs.Zabini. I gasped in surprise.

"DRACO!!!" I yelled. "Hermione..." He said, sighing with a smile. "Come in!" I said and hopped back onto the sofa. Blaise didn't hear anything. We just sat like we did, holding hands.

Draco looked pissed off for some reason when he saw us. Maybe because Blaise didn't realise he was standing there. "Blaise!" I said, nodding to Draco. Blaise was surprised and hugged him. "We missed you, mate." Blaise said. "I thought you left for home, Zabini." Draco playfully rolled his eyes.

Blaise pretended to sob once and wipe his eye. "That's what you say after these days." I laughed and joined the hug. Draco and Blaise tightened the hug when I did. Mom came walking over to us.

"Hermione? Where is Mrs.Zabini?" She asked. I pulled away from our hug. "She said she'll come tomorrow since I came, I think you already know me, Mum Monica." Draco said. I blushed when he called my mum 'Mum Monica'. It was as if he treated my mum as his too. My mum gasped.

"You are Draco, aren't you!" She said, coming over to Draco and hugging him. "I'm so grateful for saving Hermione." She said, a tear escaping her eye. "It's fine mum, she's our friend and we have to protect her." He said, smiling at me and then my mum. My mum was half crying and said. "I-I'll make breakfast." She said, excitedly running toward the kitchen. "By the way what is that?" He said pointing to the T.V. "Oh it's a-" I was cut off by Blaise. "It's a T.V, or a television. See, this is a remote.." he explained everything and I smiled at them.

"Breakfast is ready, everyone!" My mum called out. "Okay coming!" We said in unison and laughed. "We make good friends!" I said laughing. "We can be best friends dude!" He suggested. I nodded excitedly and hugged them both.

"Best friends." I said, smiling.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿