¹|MET GALA

Currently im standing on the carpet of the Met Gala 2023. The paps are going crazy with my outfit. Its a black silk dress with mesh ontop going down my arms as a sleeve, there's gold accessories on my dress, there's also gold chains around my neck and a couple rings that are also gold, my hair is in its natural form and black heels, this outfit was made by the incredible Chanel.

As i walk down the carpet people started cheering and a car pulled up, i looked to my right to see who arrived. It took a couple seconds but the door opened and someones stepped out, a woman. Most of the paps gave their focus on the person, taking pictures. They stepped out, i froze in shock, Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell has arrived bitches. She looks so elegant, she looks like an angel, her dress hugs her figure in all the right places. My jaw drops, literally, how can someone look so hot and adorable? Billie apparently.

I snap out of my trance as people probably noticed me staring at Billie like a creep. I continue on the carpet and once I get to the top i recognise someone familiar.

Someone hands me a mic and i quitely thank them.

"EMMA!" I ran over to her and suprisingly I didnt fall in my 4 inch heels

"Y/N!"

"Hii" we share a hug

"So, hows your night been so far?"

"Uhh, its been amazing. Its so great to see everyones outfits and what they have created, but i gotta say some of these are kinda crazy." I answered truthfully

"Yes! Oh my god. No one has talked about that. Like Doja cat and its kinda funny too cause after the rhinestone look everyone was like 'What is she gonna do next? show up to the met gala as a cat??' and thats what she literally did."

"Yea i know and i dont think anyome is fazed at this point."

"Yeaa"

"What do you look foward to since your a seasoned veteran now." She asks while laughing a little

"Uhh, i just look foward to seeing friends and met some new people and i only have my brother with me so yea, that why we need to hang out in there- "

"We're sitting at the same table!" We both exclaimed as i chuckled

"But please i would like a frienddd" I said draging the word at the end.

"Yes For real, after this im going straight to you."

"Haha yeaa."

"Okay i have one last question for you and your free to go. Is that alright?"

"Yea of course."

"So a little birdy told me you have a crush on someone thats attending tonight."

"Oh god" I say while covering my face slightly chuckling. "But yes, i do."

"Oooo, who is it??"

"Uhh." I hesitate, contemplating whether I should say who it is or just say something else. "Billie Eilish." I said shyly

"OH MY GOD. BILLIE???"

"mhm"

"Damn girl, okay. I see you got taste."

I giggle

"Okay well, have fun, ill see you in there."

"Alright byeee"

I hug her goodbye and moved on to the next interviewer.

-time skip-

"Thank you for having me!"