Blondie

Pov Olivia:

I wake up to Luna Kissing all over my face. "Luna, Stop." I giggle trying to push her head away. "You have to get up." She says in between kisses and I push her away again pulling the sheets over my head hiding from the sunlight. "Let me sleep." I mumble and all of a sudden it was quiet. I close my eyes again and as soon as I do the sheets are pulled off of me and I see Luna standing at the end of the bed smirking. "Up, Up. we've got places to be." She says casually leaving the room. 

I as always took my time getting ready before going down, it was the least I could do after she made me wake up. I get to the kitchen and see her sit with her back towards me so I take this as my opportunity to get revenge on her. I try to be as quiet as possible going up to her. "Boo!" I can say it worked as her phone fell out of her hands when she jumped up. I fall into laughter while she glares at me. "You are so lucky you're cute." She says getting back her smile. She hands me a cup stealing a quick kiss. "your daily cup of coffee, princess." By now she has learned I always drink coffee before going to school. "Thank you." 

"I hope you're ready, well I assume you are since you took forever to get down. We're going to Everetts he said something happened." When doesn't anything happen to this boy, at some point you would think he'd be murdered by now. Why do I never know these things in the first place I always hear it from Luna if something is going on, she always texts me. "I hope he's alive." I say before taking a sip of my coffee. 

-

"He was here. She was below him on the stair, right here." Everett says demonstrating what happened. "Where were you?" Harlan asked him. "At first, over there, behind the counter." He points to the counter walking down the stairs. "What were you doing over there?" Blake asks confused and i'm just wondering where this is going. "Hiding." Everett answers. "Hiding?"

"Yeah, he was fucking scary. If you woke up with a naked guy in your room, you wouldn't be scared?" Now that's a stupid question if you ask me. "No." Harlan sighs. "So you're telling me a cute blondie comes into your room and you're scared, Harlan would've had fucked him right away." This earns me a slap to my arm from Luna and I glare from Blake. The only one who seems to appreciate me is Harlan who looks rather proud. "Was he actually here or not?" Blake asks getting back to serious. "It's more like he's in my head or i'm in his." Great he has a cute blondie in his head, I only had one of those in my bed last night. "But why are you in our brothers head?" Wait brother, Baron is their brother. Guess that joke from earlier indeed deserved that slap.  "How should I know?"  

"It's the same way we were conneted to Everett when we could feel his anxiety." Luna tells us but Harlan cuts her off. "That's not the same." He says. "Then it's the same as last night. I didn't want to kill Garrett but That's what we were all about to do, isn't it?" Last night. What the hell did I miss. I'm gonna be honest sure I was mad at garrett but killing him, that's a bit far. "She's right." Blake nodds. "I wanted to kill your dad, like, like fucking rip his throat out. That's in your head, not mine." Blake points to Harlan who crosses his arms. "I was angry at Garrett because he gave Cyrus to the cops. I don't want to kill him." At least I wasn't the only person angry at him. "Baron wants us to stop him.I think we can even figure out how to change him back. But if he kills Austin tonight, It's because of us." 

"You sure it's gonna be him?" Luna asks and I could tell she cared about him in a way that I can't understand. He's an asshole, why of all people would she care about him. "Austin's next and I don't care how much of a dick he is. We have to do something." Everett tells us but the question is more what can we do about it. "And what might that be?" I ask him not really believing we can do anything at all. "Maybe we can lure Baron somewhere and catch him. Than we have to figure out how to change him back to human. We just found out silver bullets work. Maybe something else does."

"So you want to hunt down and catch a werewolf?" Harlan asks Everett making sure he heard that right. "Yeah." Everett answers. "For real?" Blake asks again making sure. "Let's catch a werewolf." 

-

They came up with a plan to catch Baron, we'd freeze him and stop his heart hoping the werewolf inside of him will die and the boy in him will be free. Starting of the plan they told Luna to talk to Austin and convince him to play the bait to the werewolf which I didn't like very much but it had to be done. Now i'm going with Harlan and Everett as Luna is staying with Austin helping him through this plan of Everett. Blake is gonna pretend to be austin taking his sweater she's gonna lead Baron to us, seeing as she's fast she can out run him, hopefully. "They're coming." Harlan tells us and Everett opens up the freezer and I can only hope Blake is okay. 

"Guys, it's right fucking behind me!" Blake yells running into the freezer with Baron right behind her. I can hear her growl at him. I watch as Everett tries to stop him but Baron takes Everett by the throat and me and Harlan try to help him but it doesn't work. "Baron. Your name.. is Baron." Everett tries and it seems to be working as Baron lets go of him. "Guys come on!" Luna yells pulling both me and Harlan out of the freezer. We wait till Everett and Blake get out too and we close the freezer. 

We back up from the door as Baron tries breaking through it. "It's gonna break through it." Luna says and Harlan rushes to the door. "Help me!" He says and we all join him pushing against the door with all our power. "Hold it." Harlan says as Baron keeps trying to break through. "I can hear it, I can hear it's heart." Harlan says and Luna adds. "So can I." It's not just them, I can hear it too and it's heart beat is slowing down. We stay quiet and wait till it stopped before opening the freezer door and going in. We see him laying on the ground naked and Everett puts a blanket over him as Blake turns him around. "There's no pulse." Blake says and Luna rushes over. "Start cpr."

"Me." Blake asks panicked. "Anyone!" Luna yells and I push Blake to the side. "I'll do it." I tell them getting ready to start. " Wait, I need the shot." Everett tells us and I turn around to look at him. "The epi shot. Where is it? It's supposed to be in the bag." 

"I got it. I got it right here." Austin says coming up to us and pulls out the knife they gave him and stabs Baron in the chest. "Aah!" Baron screams out in pain. At least we know he's alive now.