I pick out my outfit and put it on, examining myself in my mirror.

I decided on a gray sweatsuit with crosses in different designs on the arms and legs, topping that off with my AF1's.

I bend down to fluff my hair out before grabbing my brush to neaten up my lineup. I put on a red snapback to compliment some of the designs on my outfit.

"Ouu weeeee!" I compliment myself as I check myself out in the mirror once I'm fully ready.

I take a few flicks and spray on some floral scented perfume before leaving my room.

"How you take longer than me to get ready?" I hear Misty comment, looking back at me from the couch.

"Whatever. You ready?" I ask.

"Yeah." She responds, standing up, revealing her outfit.

She's wearing a short ass strapless beige bodycon dress with adjustable strings that reach around her mid thigh with brown Bapestas and a deep brown mini Telfar to complete the look. She put her blonde install into a half up half down style. She had on a full face of makeup that consisted of a subtle pink eyeshadow to match the pink stars on her Bapestas and brown lip liner, topped off with a gloss.

"You look good." Misty says, walking over to me.

"I know, right?" I joke and she blank faces me.

"Nah, thank you though." I say, "I fuck with your fit too but like...you planning on doing any moving? Like at all? That short ass dress."

"Why you worried?" She responds, as if hinting at something.

"Oh I'm not worried at all, I just know how you get down and your ass already halfway out." I state, matter of factly.

"Anyways..I called us an Uber. Should be here in like 5 minutes." Misty says, ignoring my comment.

I nod and get on my phone.

Zaylani's POV

"Girl you not ready yet?" I call out to Yanira who as usual, is taking forever to get ready.

I've been dressed and ready for a cool 15 minutes and this bitch keeps telling me "5 more minutes."

My ass.

"Bitch, beauty takes time!" She calls out from her room.

"But yes, I am ready. Gosh." She mutters, finally walking out.

I must say, she looks good as fuck.

She's wearing a cream colored tank top with a pair of eyes on them and black denim jorts with Adidas and white socks that reach just above her ankles, along with layered necklaces.

Yanira's a fashion major, so her fits are always hella intricate, yet simple. I'm always hype to see what she puts on next.

"Aww, look at you!" I coo and she rolls her eyes, "You look good girl."

"I'm sayin..what were you saying earlier? Where the bitches at!!" Yanira jokes and we both start cracking up.

"You look good too though, lowkey a sucker for an all black moment." She says, looking me over.

I picked something simple, but sexy; a black one piece with the sides cut out, and some black Huaraches, along with a little black purse.

"Hmm, I don't know, I might really have to take your ass up on that offer from earlier." I say, referencing her joke about us after the party.

"Shittt, I meannnn." Yanira  responds, putting her hands up.

We both laugh.

"Imma call an Uber, then we can take some pictures." I say and she nods.