Chapter 53

I was awaking from my nap when I felt a person on me and woke up as quickly as possible.... The only problem was...

It was Kokushibo.... ****...

I tried getting up but he tightly hugged me, making it a bit harder to breathe... Anyway I grabbed my katana and used 1st form...

"Galaxial Breathing: 1st form: ☀️ Scorching Sun☀️! "

I cut off Kokushibo's head off and he became surprised at first...

I got up quickly and used that opportunity to use my move...

"Galaxial Breathing: 10th form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

I am in his mind now... Woo...

I saw him in the shadows of this weird sketchy house... Or at least... I think I did... Who knows...

I grabbed my Katana and decided to set this house on fire...

"Galaxial Breathing: 1st form: ☀️ Scorching Sun☀️!"

I got out of the house and set it on fire... Arson... Barson... Committing Arson... Don't Come near me, I am going to commit Arson...

After the house finally became burned, I could see Kokushibo... Oh **** he has his Katana ready...

"Galaxial Breathing: 14th form: 💡💨 Light Speed💡💨! Galaxial Breathing: 13th form: 🌊💨Life Dew 💨🌊! Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces: 10th form: 🌊💨💡 Light Waters

🌊💨💡!"

I rushed to him at the same speed, a bit slower than him, but that's fine... And tried stabbing him with my Katana...

"First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace!"

I quickly deflected the move with my Katana and his Katana was then lost from sight... He made another one and deflectedy move, losing another Katana... After 3 more attempts... My anger was short and I was extremely concentrated... My mark had finally appeared...

"Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces: Mystery Forms: 10th form: 🌊💨💡 Deep Ocean

🌊💨💡! "

This time, after the Katana hit his sword, he and the Katana disappeared after Kokushibo drowned and burned and the Katana burned with him...

I grabbed the key, but someone stopped me from walking any further and grabbed my keys...

"HUH??!!! "

It was Muzan... But I need to rest... I-

Isn't this the best time to faint right now...

I got up and saw that I was stuck at what looked like... Oh ****... I am at the Infinity Fortress...

(」゚ロ゚)」ᴺᴼᴼᴼᴼᴼ~

I searched for Muzan for what appeared to be an hour or two, but after endless searching, I saw him heavily concentrated on what looked like a piece of... Wait...

Is that my hair???!!!

What in the world-

I sneaked up behind him and mentally said,

'Galaxial Breathing: 2nd Form: 🌙 Frosty Moon🌙...'

My Katana had sharp icicles and snow falling from it...

I quickly stabbed Muzan and he became frozen...

I then yelled,

"Galaxial Breathing: First mystery form: 🔥☀️Rising Scorching Sun 🔥☀️! "

He came back to life and was about to say something but the heat and sun move quickly made him feel as if he was at his own burning hell...

He screamed... And my ears couldn't handle it, but I kept my Katana right at his heart and eventually burned him alive...

I grabbed both of the keys and left this weird place...