Scheduling

It is now the weekend so it has been a couple days since I met the Christen Press at PT and we have been texting non-stop. It has been nice to get to know the person underneath the famous soccer player persona. 

I haven't pressured into practicing together and I am just waiting for her to bring it up. I want this to be something she wants to do. But one day we were FaceTiming late at night and she finally asked the question I have been waiting for.

"Um I know you said that you would be open to training with me are you still ok with that? I would love the opportunity to practice with you. It makes me feel a lot better that you have gone through this before so you know what is going on." Christen said.

"Yeah I am absolutely still down to train. When would you like to do so?" I respond.

"Would either Monday or Wednesday work for you? I remember you saying you have your club practices on Tuesday and Thursday and I usually have a lot of work on Fridays.?"

"Yeah I can make Monday or Wednesday work as long as it's after 6pm is that ok? I have school in the morning then I teach till 6pm at the studio so if you're ok with a night practice I can make that work."

"Yeah that's fine. Maybe I can come see you teach your classes. Would that be ok? I am really interested in what you told me your classes were like and I would love to see you in action." she says with a cute smirk on her face.

'OMG!! Is she flirting with me right now?! No she can't be. She's just being nice.' I convince myself.

"Haha yeah that totally would be ok. Uh I don't know how you feel about it but you can park in front of my house which is a few blocks away from the studio and walk there if you want. I am only saying this because I usually walk home with one of my students as she lives kind of by me so we've made it a tradition to walk home from class together whenever we can. But, if you don't want to that's ok too. You can park by the studio and then we can meet there after I get changed out of my uniform if you wanted to do it that way." I am really nervous about this so I just kept rambling about the different ways we can meet up to practice.

"I think parking in front of your house and walking there and back is a great idea. That way we can talk more together. Plus I think it would be easier to leave from your house than going back to the studio as you were just there haha."

"Ok perfect! Well here is my home address and the studio one," I send her both the addresses, " and you can show up whenever. My last class starts at 5:15 and my first at 4:30."

"Alright well great I am excited! Have a great weekend and I'll see you in a couple days!!" Christen says with a big smile on her face.

"You too and I'll see you in a couple days." I smile softly back at her.

This girl has got me wrapped around her finger without even knowing it.