Birthday gift: hyunlix Part 2

Okay this part will be much longer then the first one sense the other was so short so enjoy!

Hyunjin's pov:
I went upstairs to the bathroom and walked in and turned on the shower head, i need to wait until it got cold so in the mean while i Toke of my clothes.
My boxers where of and i heard a knock on the door.

" Hyunjin, chan hyung texts you!" I heard he said.
" Oh, what did chan hyung say" i said while trying to find my shampoo.
" He said: you ready for tomorrow: what are you to doing tomorrow?" He said, in a kinda sad ish tone.

I had to lie to him, i cant just say it to him it will ruin the surprise.
" W-we are going to one of the- one of the, gaming places near the town".

AHH fuck why did i say that, he will think i dont care about his birthday.

" You dont remember what is happening tommorow?"
Ugh he sounds so sadddd.
" Oh, your birthday" i said in very obivous tone( idk)
" Omg Felix i'm so sorry".
" N-no its okay" and i heard him ran of crying.
I hate seeing him like this, but i had to keep it a secret, at least everything is okay tmr, ONLY if he  says yes tho.

I went in the shower with guilty in me, but tried to forget it.

I was done and went in my room, where i saw Felix sleeping, i smile and went closer to him and saw he had a lot of dried tears  on he's cheeks.
I bend down on kissed his forehead.
" Im so sorry baby, but i need to keep this a secret, it will ruined the surprise if i told you" he whispered.
" Will you say yes, i will be the happiest man in the world if you did" he said as silent as possible and walked out of the room.
He ofc didnt notice Felix was awake.

Felix's pov:
Wait what? Will you say yes? Yes to what.
I will be the happiest man is you did?
Wait..
Wait is this what i think it is, IS HE PROPOSING.

* The next day*
* Still Felix's pov*
i was asleep until
I woke up by my alarm, i quickly shut it of and went back to sleeping.
Then i heard a knock on the door," Felixie? You awake" i heard someone say and it was none other then Hyunjin, and he opened the door.
I sat up and saw Hyunjin was wearing one of the pink sweaters i bought him wich he refused to wear even at home and some of his hair was up in a messy bun
and some hair was let down.
" I have your breakfast in bed, as you wished for" he said putting the breakfast on a small table wich could could stand on the bed without it being to big.
And he walked to the door
" And i have not forgotten the cake" and he went behind the door and Toke out the cake.
It was a round white cake wish said' happy birthday Felix'
" And... * He started singing happy birthday to him*
Felix was enjoying this so much he almost wanted to cry as he was laughing while hyunjin was singing.
He was not mad at him anymore,he is just one of the most sweetest man i will ever meet.
After hyunjin was done he cut the cake, and gave Felix him a part of it.
" Felix, im so sorry for yesterday, i should not have said that can you please forgive me"
" Hyunjin ofc i will forgive you, your the best" i said and hug him.
" I have so much planned put for today, this will be one your best birthday's ever" he said confident, i giggeld.
" When is the first thing we are gonna do" i said
" Mhm okay you should get dressed now and eat breakfast then we will go to our first destination" he said with exictment, and it spreads on me.
" I will go down stairs and get ready also". He said and went out of the room. And i ate my cake it was so delicious i could eat the whole cake if i did not need to share with hyunjin.

* A little later*

*and also hyunjin's pov*

i was dressed in some casual ish clothes, and was waiting for Felix to get ready and yes i was waiting a good 10 minutes .