[Urgent Help]

Info!
>In this everybody is quirkless, I've used their quirks as weapons instead of natural abilities.
(Aliens not included)

>There is multiple species of alien and many different human planets and settlements.

>All hunters uses their actual name rather than hero aliases, they are either used as code names, nicknames or their ships names.

>Villains such as the LOV will be aliens, they typically use the names given to them by their leader, so they will use their villain names.
:+._____________________________.+:
Enji Todoroki=Endeavour
Keigo Takami=Hawks
Tsunagu Hakamada=Best Jeanist
Shinya Kamihara=Edgeshot
Moe Kamiji=Burnin'
Rumi Usagiyama=Mirko
Toshinori Yagi=All Might
:+.____________________________.+:

The vibrant red lights blared in warning as the crackling speakers called out, the deafening sounds causing a stir within the crew. The bright lights and ear-ringing sounds ceased for a moment as the entire ship shook with another direct hit.

The sudden collision caused one of the hunters to grab onto a wall for support, t staggering back onto their feet. They had only just switched to go take a rest, however this was an emergency. All members must react in an emergency. No matter how deprived of sleep.

"Missile impact. Missile impact. Missile impact."

The robotic voice repeated from the speakers, it's emotionless tone making the situation all the more intimidating to the crew.

"What happened?"

The tired hunter asked, finally pulling on his blue jacket as he finally arrived at the main control panel.

He was met to an array of severe beeping and screeching of the panel, scratching away at his eardrums. The remaining members of crew where all sat firmly in their place, many gripping on tightly to the armrests as the captain, Enji Todoroki, frantically tried to get their ship to stop screaming at them.

"Tsunagu, quickly take a seat"

A silver haired man addressed to the late arrival, nodding his head to a padded seat by his side.

"What's happening? I thought we were out of the danger zone?"

The tall blond asked while swiftly gliding over to his seat, strapping himself in tightly.

"We were but these bastards appeared from nowhere!"

A green haired woman would reply, she seemed upset clearly. Yet she kept looking over at the captain still, seeming somewhat hopefull.

"Miss.Kamaji calm down and try and work this thing. I'm only one person."

Enji snapped at the woman, he seemed upset. They needed backup and fast.

"I can't control a ship, I'm not trained in that"

She'd protest, looking down at the array of beeping buttons and switches.

"You're the best shot we got Kamaji!"

The captain continued to push, steering his own wheel to guide the movements.

"It's not my fault our pilot left, I never learnt how to fly this"

The green haired woman pressed at different buttons trying to stop the insistant screaming of the alarms, but to no avail.

The Endeavour was a great airship, in fact, it was an amazing airship. It had been equipped with many aspects to make it one of the most stable and powerful ships to grace the galaxy. The only downside is that it was so complex it required 2 pilots, at the time it was created this idea was revolutionary. Now a days however, it's pretty common. As time goes on ships become more advanced, more complicated so naturally the trend had caught up.