•~Kyoya Ootori~• : The cool type

You pulled out an index card saying...

"Money always counts" you read.

You thought for a minute then looked at Kyoya and blushed. He smirked and offered his hand. You took it and both of you made your way to the closet. Tamaki sulked in his corner.

"Mommy's cheating on daddy!" he cried.

I giggled. When you two got into the closet, I locked the door.

"7 minutes starting now!" I yelled.

Right when you turned around, Kyoya pinned you onto the wall. He leaned in to your ear.

"You know _______... I always thought you were cute and smart..." he whispered.

You shivered at his hot breath on your ear. But... the thing is you had feelings for him so you were kinda enjoying this. He let you go and crossed his arms. You sighed, wanting more than that... He saw this and smirked.

"_______, do you want to participate in this game?" he asked.

You blushed and looked down.

"Y-yes. If we don't do a-anything that would be... cheating" you stuttered.

He cupped your chin and leaned in.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" he said

He gently placed his lips and yours and kissed you.

'I never knew Kyoya-Senpai had this side of him' you thought.

He put more and more passion in every second, and eventually you kissed him back. The heat was turning up. He pushed you onto the wall and pulled back. You blushed and smiled at him.

"That was fun" you said.

He chuckled and nodded. He leaned forward into you again.

"Well to my calculations, our time is u-" he got cut off.

I swung open the door and took pictures.

"Kyoya-Senpai turned up the heat in here" Hikaru said smirking.

Kyoya got off of you and a small blush formed on his face. You also blushed and made your way out of the closet with Kyoya following. You sat down with Kyoya by your side. He took a seat next to you and smiled at you.

"I don't know about this feeling, but it's surely strong about you" he said.

You moved closer to him and rest her head on his shoulder.

"I think it's called "love" Kyoya" you say.

He chuckled and looked at you.

"Well then, I should say this. I love you _______" Kyoya says meaningfully.

You pecked him on the lips and smiled.

"I love you to Kyoya Ootori" you said.

The other hosts and I were looking at you two in confusion.

"Kyoya has-" Kaoru said.

"A soft side?" Hikaru finished.

Tamaki sweatdropped.

"He never did show this side of him to us. Does that mean he's the daddy now!? A-and _______'s the mommy!? Waaah!" he said anime crying.

I face palmed.

"Oh well. Happy ending!" I say cheerfully making Kaoru, Hikaru, and Tamaki hug me.

"SOOOO CUUUTE!" the three said in unison.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

In the future, Kyoya asks you out and you happily accept. He gives you his time and spends time with you, not really paying attention to money. The only money he pays you is his love :) End ~