S3xE12: JAM Session

Start from the beginning

"Yes, you can." Henry told her, "Look, one of my teachers made this kid in my class, Mitch Bilsky, go to JAM Class."

"Oh, I love making jam!" Mrs. Hart commented.

"Mom, please!" Henry's words caused his mother to quickly take a seat. "See, 'JAM' stands for Junior Anger Management. They can help you learn to control your angry feelings."

"Really?" Piper asked her bother.

"Yeah."

"Sweetie," Mrs. Hart grabbed her daughters hands, "Do you think you want to go to JAM Class?"

"I think I need to go." Piper admitted.

The following day Henry escorted Piper to where they were holding the JAM class. Upon being asked why they were ten minutes late Piper immediately started yelling about how she told her father not to take a left onto Swellview Turnpike but he did anyways. The instructor blew an aromic mist in her face, causing her to calm down instantly. She greeted the instructor and sat down like she wasn't just yelling in his face.

Henry asked for the concoction, but the instructor did not hand it to him.

Henry walked into the Mancave to find Ray in a chair with his arms being pulled by two women and Jasper, Charlotte, and Dylan on the couch, hollowing out some pumpkins. Apparently Ray was on something he called the "Pumpkin Eating Plan", where he was only eating pumpkins. He tried to rope Dylan into it, but he said no, commenting how he'd miss garlic bread too much. Ray said they could make pumpkin bread instead, but Dylan told him it wouldn't be the same.

"Hey, did Piper start Junior Anger Management yet?" Charlotte asked as she pulled some seeds out of a pumpkin. Henry had told her about the plan to bring Piper to a session.

"Yeah, my dad and I dropped her off this morning." Henry confirmed. Ray laughed loudly from the other side of the room. "What?"

"JAM class is stupid." Ray commented.

"No its not." Henry defended.

"JAM class helps a lot of angry kids." Charlotte agreed.

"Yeah well its not gonna help Piper." Jasper stated.

"Why not?" Charlotte asked.

"Because she's an animal!"

"Yeah, and besides, people never change." Ray seemed to be on Jasper's side. "That's why they say 'Angry at five, angry at fifty' and 'Once a freak always a freak'."

"All right." Henry stopped his boss before it could go any further. "Anyways, I was at Piper's JAM class this morning and I bet it does work."

"Well I'll tell you what." Ray got off the chair he was sitting in and walked towards Henry. "I bet you that the day your sister is done with JAM class, I can get her to lose her tempter that very same day."

"Nah, I doubt it." Henry was about to tell Ray all about the aroma collars but Ray interrupted him, mocking his words. "All right, it's a bet."

"Yeah it's a bet."

"Then I'm with Team Henry." Charlotte dropped her pumpkin and sat up on the back of the couch.

"Well I'm on Team Ray." Jasper announced.

Everyone looked at Dylan for his answer. He was essentially a tie breaker. Two on Henry's side, two on Ray's side. Dylan knew who he'd pick, not needing to think twice. "I'm with Ray."

"What?" Henry loudly exclaimed. "I'm your boyfriend!"

"Who hid behind me in fear and forced me to break the news to his sister about being left behind on a ski trip!" Dylan yelled back. "Says a lot about her temper when her own brother can't tell her something so simple."