Ch. 2 Someone Can't Handle Their Alcohol

Warning: This chapter gets a little spicy!

Most of the students saw Wade as more of a tough guy, besides the ones in the dorm that he had encountered the first day. They would often invite him to parties, some he would agree with, others, not so much. He'd barely hung out with Peter since he wasn't much of a party goer. But this time he decided to mess with the young man, to see if he had any adventure.

"Daniel and the boys invited me to a party, said there were going to be a lot of chicks, wanna go?" Even though Wade refrained from vaping in their dorm he would casually sneak a vanilla one- which Peter could tolerate unlike the others.

"Mhm."

"Words."

"Uhm..." Peter finished up his assignment, "When?"

"This weekend."

"Two days away?"

"That's math." Wade deadpanned.

Peter rolled his eyes, "Sure why not."

"Great." Wade had a devilish smirk on his face.

Only when he said that out loud, Peter heard what he said. Oh no...

Peter hadn't realized what trouble he had gotten himself into until he arrived. The music vibrated the ground and house that held drunk people making out. As they passed someone throwing up on the bushes, they walked into the living room. Drunk people were dancing all around and on each other.

"Home sweet home." Wade smiled as they walked over to his friend.

"Hey Wade!" Daniel was pouring drinks. "You should see Brandon, he's totally waisted. Like he'd never handle alcohol before!" He laughed.

"That's great. Do you mind pouring us a round?" He nudged over to Peter who was watching the people.

"Hah! Got yourself a victim, but yeah of course." He got some vodka.

A couple rounds later, Peter had gotten drunk. Wade on the other hand wasn't buzzed in the slightest.

Peter turned to Wade, "I think I'm feeling a little tipsy."

Seeing his glimmering eyes, Wade was entranced in them. Until he saw someone put something in Peter's drink. Even though his drink was stronger, Wade switched his drink while Peter wasn't looking. He wasn't going to let this moment ruin the idea of a party for Peter.

"Is that all you can handle?"

Peter frowned at him and started drinking again.

When he finally noticed what happened to his roommate, he started to regret inviting him.

"Damn, why'd you leave me on read??" Peter said with a sluggish tone.

"Hmm? What was that?" Wade asked as he wrapped his arm around Peter, bringing him in tight so no one grabbed him.

"I wanted to see what you were like before the whole moving into dorms thing! B-But you ignored me." Peter was acting dramatic. Apparently, he was still butt hurt about the old events.

"Well..." Wade blushed as Peter rested his head against him.

"You know you act all tough, but you're really a soft guy. I saw your reaction to the twisted simmons."

"Cinnamon twists?"

"That's what I said."

"Well, it looks like you found my secret." Wade looked at his phone for the time. "Come on Peter, we gotta go." Wade helped him stand up.