21 | 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕠𝕪?

Start from the beginning

the next morning, i hear laughing from the kitchen. i turn to look a chris who was as always, still sleeping. i get up slowly so that don't wake him and walk into the kitchen with a big yawn. "well well well. look who's awake." olive said. "did you sleep good honey?" mom asked making coffee for herself. nick snorted at the question and then laughed. so did everybody else. "uhh i didn't really sleep at all." i said. "hey uh mom?" i turned my focus to my mom. "yes?" "can i talk to you for a sec?" i asked. "yeah sure hon." mom said and we walked out of the kitchen and into dads office. mom shut the door behind her. "what is it baby?" mom asked me. "so , i don't know if you remember, but i told you i wanted to go see dixie in montana." "well, no i don't remember that, but i think its an excellent idea. i will let you go see her. but i can't go with you, i have work." mom informed me. "oh." i said looking down. mom grabbed my chin and tilted my head up. "you can go. you'll be fine. i'll buy your plane ticket. i will get you there." mom said with a gentle smile. i smiled and gave her a huge hug. "i love you so much mom." i said pulling away. "i love you more." mom said as i went back into the kitchen. chris was awake and drinking a pepsi. "no way your drinking pepsi at 9:30 in the morning." i said with an "are you crazy" look plastered on my face. "there is a way." he said chugging the rest on the can. "somethings wrong with your brother.." i said to nick and matt. i then heard a ping from my phone. it was a message from my mom. i opened it. not again.

MY MOMMY:

i look away from my phone and roll my eyes with a smile

i look away from my phone and roll my eyes with a smile. "did someone... i dont know.. send you a picture?" nick asked with a smirk. "bitch." i said. "woah now, watch your language. there are kids here!" matt said. "where?" i asked with both of my hands on my hips with a quirked eyebrow. matt whistled and trevor ran into the kitchen. "when did HE get here!" i yell with a smile. matt picks up trevor and shrugs. "okay." i said exhaling. i walk to the pantry and take out my favorite cereal, cap'n crunch. "oooh, gimme some!" olive said jumping down from the counter and snatching the cereal out of my hands. i freeze. "yeah sure thanks for asking!" i say sarcastically. "sorry im just really hungry." olive says with an apologetic look. "its okay." i say. i go back to the pantry and get out a strawberry- frosted pop tart. "nick, can you put this in the toaster for me?" i ask nick tossing the pop tart package at him, but he misses the catch and drops it. "well i don't play fucking baseball!" nick says giving me a nasty face and then turning around to put the pop tart in the toaster. i mimic his nasty face for a second. i hear a ping from my phone and look at a message from landon.

LA LA LANDON:

landon: u wanna hang out tdy?? :)

eliana: yesss

landon: ima pick u up at 7?

eliana: perfect!

i smile and set my phone down. when i look back up, everyone is staring at me. "what?" i ask and they all go back to what they were doing. i got a little self conscious for a minute until my mom came in. "honey i got your ticket!" mom said to me. i let out a sigh of relief. "you leave on the 24th. okay?" "got it." i said and she walked away. "your.. leaving?" chris asked with almost a betrayed kind of look. "um..yeah. im going to see dixie....while i still can." i say looking at the floor. "oh.." nick said. "im gonna be right back." i said and walked upstairs. i shut my bedroom door behind me and layed on my bed. i suddenly heard whining. i turn around and look at the floor and there is trevor just patiently waiting to get on the bed. "when did you get in here?" i asked with a smile sitting up. trevor whines again. "okay okay." i say. i pick the dog up and place him on my bed and he immediately layed down. he was so cute that i took a picture of his head rested on my pillow.