Chapter 3

After the trip to Diagon alley, they returned home where Percy had pondered over his favourite subjects and his mother taught him small simple spells. She even taught some fun jinxes and hexes such as the knockback jinx and the tickling hex.
Then the day arrived for Percy to go to Hogwarts.
"I'll miss you, Minnie," said Percy as hugged the young house-elf watching her brown eyes sparkle with tears.
"Oh how Minnie will miss little Master Jackson's jokes," she said. Then she started bawling out and Percy looked really uncomfortable.
"Don't worry Minnie," said Percy patting her shoulders. "I'll come back for Christmas." at this her mood seemed to lighten up.
After bidding the house-elf again, Percy and Sally walked towards the garage. It was common for wizards to love and own cars and even some purebloods like themselves own vehicles. In their garage were a motorbike (Sally's uncle used to ride it), paint, gardening and cleaning equipment, motor oil and the largest object, a black and white ford crown victoria. But his car had special features like charmed to fly, turn invisible and even has a lot of protective charms.
After almost three hours, the pair, they finally got to Kings cross station. It was hard for Percy to control his excitement as he was now right in front of the barrier between platforms nine and ten.
"Together?" Sally asked her son.
Percy nodded. "Together."
Together they pushed the cart and ran straight through the barrier.
When they passed the barrier, there was a scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people.A sign overhead said Hogwarts Express, eleven o'clock
His mother was smiling but when she looked at Percy, she frowned.
"What's wrong sweetie?" she asked gently.
"What if- what if everyone thinks I'm a freak," said Percy. "No one can do this," he said indicating his hair.
Sally smiled. "Perseus Richard Jackson. Remember this, everyone is different in their own ways and that's when you realize that your unique gifts make you special and there's no need to be ashamed about that."
Percy looked at his mother. Blu eyes met green. He changed his colour to his favourite light blue but this time he didn't change it.
"Hogwarts here I come," Percy said
He found a compartment with a familiar skinny boy with messy black hair and emerald green eyes.
"Percy!" Harry excalimed
"Blimey Harry, didn't know I'll meet you soon." said Percy grinning. "Can I sit here?"
"Sure." Harry said.
He sat down.
"So, you're the Harry Potter right. The first person to survive the killing curse."
Harry looked at him. "How did you. . . "
"You're scar gave it away." said Percy pointing to the lightning bolt scar. "And well everyone in our world practically grew up remembering Harry Potter. The boy who defeated Voldemort."
Harry eyed him with surprise. "You're not afraid of the name."
Percy shook his head. "My mum used to say that fear of the name increases fear of the thing itself."
Then they talked a little bit more. Percy showed his metamorphagus abilities which deeply impressed Harry and made him a little jealous.
The door of the compartment slid open and a young redheaded boycame in.
"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full."
"No not at all." said Percy
Ron sits across from Harry
"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley."
"Percy Jackson." said Percy
"I'm Harry Potter."
Ron gaped
"So-so it's true? I mean, do you really have the...the..."
"The what?"
Ron whispers "Scar...?"
Harry pulled back his bangs to show the lightning scar. Ron and Percy stared.
"So that's where You-Know-Who — ?"
"Yep." said Harry
"Wicked" said Ron and Percy together.
After the three boys introduced themselves, their conversations turned to their families. Ron's and Percy's families were pretty old wizarding families. But since Jackson is rather common, they're more associated with Muggles.
Around half past twelve there was a great clattering outside in the corridorand a smiling, dimpled woman slid back their door and said, "Anything offthe cart, dears?"
"No thanks." said Ron grimacing holding up mushed sandwiches. "I'm all set."
Harry shrugged. "We'll take the lot!"
Two minutes later, Harry, Percy and Ron are sitting together eating bundles of sweets.
"Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?" Harry questioned.
"They mean every flavour!" said Percy "There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe. I got a bogey-flavoured one once!"
Harry quickly takes the bean he was chewing out of his mouth.
"What are these?" Harry asked Ron, holding up a pack of Chocolate Frogs."They're not really frogs, are they?"
"No," said Ron. "But see what the card is. I'm missing Agrippa."
"Yeah and I need Boman Wright." said Percy taking a bit out of his licorice wand.
"What?"
"Oh, of course, you wouldn't know — Chocolate Frogs have cards insidethem, you know, to collect — famous witches and wizards. I've got aboutfive hundred, but I haven't got Agrippa or Ptolemy."
Harry unwrapped his Chocolate Frog and picked up the card. It showed aman's face. He wore half-moon glasses, had a long, crooked nose, andflowing silver hair, beard, and mustache. Underneath the picture was thename Albus Dumbledore.
"So this is Dumbledore!" said Harry.
"Don't tell me you'd never heard of Dumbledore!" said Percy.
"Can I have afrog? I might get Agrippa — thanks —" said Ron and he took a frog.
Harry turned over his card and read. He turned it back over and saw, to his astonishment, thatDumbledore's face had disappeared.
"Hey, he's gone!" Harry said
"Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?"
"He'll be back." Percy said reassuring him. "Can I have another frog, I might get Andros the invicible."
"Help yourselves." said Harry "But in, you know, the Muggle world, peoplejust stay put in photos."
Both boys eyes widened.
"Really!" Percy exclaimed.
"So they don't move at all!?" said Ron amazed. "Weird!"
"This is Scabbers, by the way, pathetic, isn't he?" he said pointing the snoozing rat in Ron's lap.
"A little." said Harry..
Percy shrugged.
"He might have died and you wouldn't know the difference," said Ron indisgust. "I tried to turn him yellow yesterday to make him more interesting,but the spell didn't work. I'll show you, look . . ."
He rummaged around in his trunk and pulled out a very battered-lookingwand.
"Unicorn hair's nearly poking out. Anyway —"
The compartment door slid open and a girl with bushy brown hair, dressed in robes,
"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." she said in a bossy sort of voice. Percy noticed that two of her from teeth were rather large.
The three boys shook their heads. The girl caught sight of Ron's wand
"Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then."
Ron clears his throat "Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!
He waved his wand, but nothing happened. Scabbers stayed gray and fastasleep
Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example... "the girl goes over and sits across from Harry pointing her wand at his glasses. "Oculus Reparo."
The tape on the nose-band vanishes, repairing his glasses as if they were good as new. Harry takes them off, amazed.
"That's better, isn't it?"
Harry nodded. His bangs shifted slightly displaying his scar.
"Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger" She turned to Ron with disgust. "And you are...?"
Ron saidwith his mouth full "I'm...Ron Weasley..."
Hermione turned to Percy looking less disgusted. "And you. . ."
"Percy Jackson at your service." he said bowing.
"Pleasure. You three better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon." She gets up and leaves, then comes back and looks at Ron. "You've got dirt, on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there. Points to the dirt mark on Ron's nose. Ron scratches his nose, embarrassed while Percy merely smiled.
Once the three had changed into their robes, a voice echoed through the train: "We will be reaching Hogwarts in fiveminutes' time. Please leave your luggage on the train, it will be taken to theschool separately."
It wasn't long before the train finally stopped. It was nighttime when they reached Hogsmeade station. Hagrid walks along the side aisle, with a lantern as People begin pouring out of the train."Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up! Hello, Harry."
"Hey, Hagrid."
"Wotcher Hagrid!" said Percy
"Percy m'boy. How's Sally?"
"She's alright." said Percy grinning. "Ron, this is Hagrid the gamekeeper."
"Whoa" said Ron at his massive stature.
"Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me."
Percy and the other first years followed Hagrid over to the massive lake. They could see a massive castle with many turrents, towers and windows.
"No more'n four to a boat!" Hagrid called.
Percy got a boat and waved for Harry and Ron to come. Then Hermione asked whether she could come and they accepted.
"Everyone in?" shouted Hagrid, who had a boat to himself. "Right then —FORWARD!"
And the fleet of little boats moved off all at once, gliding across the lake,which was as smooth as glass.
"Heads down!" yelled Hagrid as the first boats reached the cliff; they allbent their heads and the little boats carried them through a curtain of ivy thathid a wide opening in the cliff face. They were carried along a dark tunnel,which seemed to be taking them right underneath the castle, until theyreached a kind of underground harbor, where they clambered out onto rocksand pebbles.
They walked up a flight of stone steps and crowded around the huge, oakfront door and Hagrid raised a gigantic fist and knocked three times on the castle door.

Tell me if you guys like it now thanks