𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 ;

What's happening to me? Why am I feeling dizzy? This can't be happening...

Time - 3:53 am

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself lying down in the cold floor.. I can feel a really heavy burden in my head.

I moved towards the bed slowly and sat there.

He can't do this to me..he loves me right

The tought of him being with another girl itself is giving me such a hard time.

People might think I'm possessive but no, he is my husband. I have every right to feel angry, sad and disappointed.

Time - 7:25am

I didn't know it became bright outside until I heard birds chirping...

I looked in the mirror and found myself in the worst state.

I never in my life though I would have to experience this, life is really a big crazy roller coaster which could turned my life upside down....

I got up and left for work..

At office

I entered the office and the first thing I noticed was him, even though I received that message yesterday I still haven't completely believed that message. But still something inside me is telling me that message is true.

He was soo focused on his work, he didn't even moved his stare even for a second.

"Hey chuuuu, gud morninggg" Jennie back hugged me as I turned back to face her.

"Good morning nini" I gave her a soft smile "nini, are you free now? I have something to tell you" I asked her which she looked confused..

"Of course, let's go to Starbucks and have a conversation" Jennie claimed.

At Starbucks

"What is it jisooyaa that you want to say? I have noticed some major changes in your behaviour from this morning, is something troubling you?" Jennie sounds soo concerned while asking me this.

"Yesterday someone send me a really disturbing message.." I took a little pause before completing my words "It said that Taehyung was having a mistress who is in my team.." the last words barely came out of my mouth.. just like me Jennie was utter shock, but I could also feel anger in her eyes.

"What do you mean sooyaa? It must have been a prank or something" Jennie tried to convince me that it must have been a prank. Jennie found it soo hard to believe that someone like Taehyung would actually cheat on me..

We were the Romeo and Juliet back then, everyone used to say Taehyung was soo lucky to have me and I was so lucky to have him..

I showed Jennie the message and she noticed something weird..

"Wait sooyaa, this message is from the main devise of our department..and only few of our staffs who knows how to operate it" Jennie looked as shocked as I am, why would someone do this to me..?

"So it means it's either Lisa, Tzuyu, Nayeon, Mark and Jackson or Taehyung himself who did this because they are the only ones except us who knows how to operate it" Jennie explained. I listened to her words carefully and nodded.

At this point the only one I trust in this office is me, myself and Jennie

"Hm, Thankyou Jennieya" these are the only words that came out of my mouth at this moment...

"If you need anything, just come to me okay.." she gave me a tight hug to make sure I was okay..

Time 7:56