======

Tzuyu was minding her own business when she heard various of whispers while she was doing business inside the bathroom stall. After flashing, she raised her brows in curiosity when she heard a familiar name being called out by a female voice.

"hey... did you see the video that was sent to the group chat? gosh.. i always knew that Sana girl is bad for President—" a girl exclaimed causing gossips from the other female students to add.

Tzuyu stays in the stall unmoving, ears listening attentively at the news.

"what video? i deactivated all my socials because my ex boyfriend keeps sending me photos of his 2 inch dick—"

"bitch you don't need to mention that! you're the only one here who likes dicks for gracious sake!"

Tzuyu frowns at the girls conversation.

maybe I'm just hearing things—

Her thoughts got blocked when she heard another voice speaking.

"there's a video sent like just hours ago to the students group chat and is spreading like a wild fire! you know Sana Minatozaki?"

Her breath got stuck in her throat when she heard the name of her unnie's girlfriend.

She heard a lot of "yes" and hums from the female students.

"someone leak a video of her where she's cheating behind the president's back! and what's more surprising is that it's also someone close to the president itself!"

She couldn't even believe what she is hearing right now. Her mind jumbles to register the words.

Mina unnie? she got cheated?

She bit her lip and fetch her phone from her blazer's pocket. She lowered the volume of her phone and went straight to the students group chat.

And what she saw made her blood boil to the highest level. She saw Sana— Mina's current girlfriend kissing Mina's bestfriend, Hirai Momo.

The video looks like it was just captured while hiding, since the quality was quite poor but you could clearly recognize who the person's there.

Looks like the two girls were hiding in a secluded place, Sana's lips tightly locked against Momo's as they make out messily.

Until now the gossips hasn't stop yet. The girls continue to talk to them selves is was not aware that Tzuyu was there until now.

"and what's more surprising is that, President Myoui's bestfriend is the one that her girlfriend's kissing—" another girl exclaimed but gets caught off.

"and! they were talking about how Sana will leave Mina for Momo! that's crazy right!?" That's it.

Tzuyu swiftly slammed the door open causing the rest of the girls to flinched, they look at her with wide eyes when they realize who she was.

Tzuyu felt her whole body stiffen and tense up as she stride her way to the council's and to her luck— Sana was there, banging at Mina's door since it was dismissal time there are barely students in the area.

Perfect.

She thought as her mind was clouded with anger, she heads to the girl and push her down.

Sana looks up confused but become pale when she saw the taller girl. She gulp as she saw her eyes glaring at her darkly. Before anything could process in her mind.

A fist landed on her cheek as she lays in ground half conscious. Tzuyu pulls her up by her collar and pinned her by the side of the council office.

She pointed her finger to her and glared at her dead in the eye.