Cia: You will survive without them. You are strong and independent now. You have your brand of clothes.  You are talented so don't even worry.

Tae: Yeah. Hah. I will miss you guys.. He said as he pulled them in a group hug.

JM: Us too...

Their loving moment got interrupted by Jungkook who came out of the room.

JK: Uhm. I think I have to go. My parents wants to meet me. 

Tae: Oh. Okay then. Tae said as he stood up.

Jungkook grabbed his both hands and connected their foreheads then muttered under his breath:

JK: Don't leave without saying good bye to me.. Okay?

Tae: Alright. Taehyung reassured him and smiled.

Cia and Jimin watched the scene with a heavy heart. They couldn't even imagine how this was hard for the both of them.

JK: Bye guys.

He waved at them and left the appartment. 

Taehyung turned to his friends and got in their arms once again.

____________

Jungkook ,after work, finished moving back to Ga eun's house, thought he didn't want to. He had to.

And afterwards, he went to have dinner with his family so he couldn't but be happy.

Unless Taehyung 's, his was pretty normal. His mom and dad never forced him to do anything. He was just the one feeling that he had to make them proud somehow.

Mrs Jeon: Hah. I am looking forward to this wedding. Mrs Jeon said with a radiant smile, holding her son's hand.

JK: Mhm.

Mr Jeon: By the way. How is she?  It's been a while that we didn't meet.

JK: Who?  Ga eun?  She is fine. He answered softly and placed his spoon on the plate. He just finished eating.

Mr Jeon: Will you stay here tonight? We thought about a little family time.

Mrs Jeon: Yeah!  Playing games?  Haha. We didn't do it in a while.

Jungkook smiled at his mother 's cuteness and wiped his mouth.

JK: I am sorry I can't. I have to be home soon or Ga eun would make a fuss again. Plus, she needs me a lot those days. 

Mrs Jeon: Awww. Okay. She then nodded and pouted sadly.

JK: We will do it soon don't worry. Hah. Well, I have to go now.

Mr Jeon: Alright.

They all stood up and Jungkook hugged his parents before making his way to the door. Junghyun followed him and bidded him good bye with a little smile.

Jungkook was about to go when he noticed her weird expression.

JK: What's up?

JH: Mhm?

JK: Why do you look strange?  Are you sad that I don't stay tonight?  Haha.

JH: No. I am okay. I just.. Hah.. Give me a hug. She said pouting cutely. Jungkook found this unexpected from her but he did gladly and kissed her forehead.

JK: Be nice. Okay? 

JH: Yeah.. Good night oppa.

JK: Good night. He said a last time and got in his car. 

He drove to Ga eun's house quickly. He needed to change and meet Taehyung.

When he arrived,  the girl was playing piano in the practising room so he just didn't mind and changed immediately. He didn't need her permission anyway. 

When he got ready, he grabbed the keys of the motorbike that he had parked outside without Ga eun knowing earlier.

JK: Alright. He said walking down the stairs.

But he suddenly stopped in his track with his fiance's loud voice.

GE: Where are you going at this hour?  She asked arms crossed.

And as she observed him, she got surprised by the way the boy was dressed.

She had never seen him  like that before: KJ vibes.

JK: I am going somewhere.

GE: What with your clothes?  When.. is that a piercing??  She asked getting closer, dumbfounded.

JK: Oh. Yeah.

Then, she looked down at his hand and arm. She grabbed it and widened her eyes even bigger.

GE: What is this??

JK: Tattoos. Yeah uhm. Don't have time to explain. I have to go.

GE: Ya!  Who the hell are you??  How come I never saw those??

JK: Because I hid them.

GE: You.. Hahaha. What the hell?? And where are you going?? That's your first night after coming back and you are not even staying??

JK: I am meeting someone.

GE: who?

JK: The one I love. As simple as that.

Ga eun stared a him a moment and raised her eyebrows.

GE: Don't you have any shame?

JK: At this point, I don't find the need to lie to you anymore. I am not staying here tonight. I will spend the night out.

GE: ....

JK: We are getting married after some days anyway. So make me a favor, leave me alone for those days left where I am still free. Okay? He said and walked out.

Ga eun got speecheless and after some second standing there, ran after him. But he was already on his motorbike ready to leave.

GE: Jungkook!

Jungkook started it and drove off immediately without minding.

GE: AHH!

_______________

I was packing my clothes calmly in my room when I heard my phone ringing. It was mom so I just turned it off and sighed. 

Cia and Jimin left after we ate and promised they would come the next day soon in the morning to accompany me to the airport. As for Nana and Grandpa, I called them earlier .I couldn't leave before seeing them first.

I didn't want to see neither mom nor dad nor noona. I was not able yet to face any of them.

Tae: Fuck... I am sleepy.. I murmured and stood up to get some water.  That's when I heard someone at the door.

I opened and faced Jungkook KJ mode on as I used to call it. A little smile curved on my lips when I saw him. That side that I didn't see in a while but that I liked so much.

Tae: Hi. Haha.

JK: Hi.

He took a step forwards and  pulled me in a kiss right away. A long and loving kiss that I gave back gladly.

Tae: Why are you here?  I murmured feeling out of breath already.

JK: I want to be with you. Can I?

Tae: I thought the night at your grand parents' house was the last time hyung..

JK: Let me love you tonight..

I looked at him with doe eyes. His sharp ones were reaching my soul.  I parted my lips and nodded gently.

Tae: Yeah...

JK: Yeah?

Tae: Mhm. Possess me  tonight...I uttered and burried my hand into his brown hair.

He then closed the door and pushed me against the wall..

Tae: Ah~

That was the best way to say good bye.. Right?

To be continued....