❀"𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲"❀

Start from the beginning

𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚🫀
Ntm but mb what u want?

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨😘🧸
Girl it's this party that starts at like 8:15.
Can u come with me please bestie?

𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚🫀
Yea ofc I can
I just gotta tell my mom first

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨🧸😘
Thxs besto I love just lmk when I need to pick u up

𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚🫀
Ok ily too best
𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝟔:45
꧁♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕꧂

I turned my phone off and set it on my bed and went back downstairs with my momma who was just finishing folding them clothes. "Justo a tiempo, pero ¿qué pasa" she said placing the last few pieces of clothing in the basket with my name on it. "Nothing I'm just ready to eat now" I said sitting down on the couch. "Vale, déjame poner esta ropa en nuestras habitaciones y luego podemos irnos". She said walking upstairs and I just replied with a hum. I went on my phone scrolling through TikTok when this edit popped up with me and Ddot on live and I was on his lap I said sum in his ear and he chocked me while I was smiling. I liked the edit and comment on it and started smiling. "¿A qué estás sonriendo?" My mom said coming downstairs with the car keys in her hand. "Nun" I said then went by the door and put my crocs on, I had on some Nike pros with a plain black shirt on. "Mhm vamos". My mom said as we walked outside and got in the car and drove to Chick-fil-A. Ohh yea while we in this long ass line  I gotta ask my mom if I can go this party. "Mami, ¿puedo ir a esta fiesta más tarde?" I asked she probably gonna say yes she always does. "Con quien espero que no por ti mismo". She said looking at me. "No it's gonna be me and Paris". I said. "Vale, entonces sí" she said pulling up to that speaker thing so we can order. "What u want?". My mom asked me. "I want a 12 pc with some Mac and cheese and fries". I said. "Ok and what does ddot want" she asked. "Ma u really gonna get him something" I asked looking at her like she crazy. "Girl if u don't tell me what he want these people are waiting". She said to me and I told her to just get him the same thing as me and we both got and orange Fanta, my mom got and salad with water and a fruit bowl. She got our food and we went home I put his food on the counter in the kitchen and I went in my room to get ready. I got in the shower did s lil bit of makeup and stuff and did my hair.

 I got in the shower did s lil bit of makeup and stuff and did my hair

Ur hair and outfit.

While I was finishing doin what I was doing guess who called big mouth ddot.
Omfg he finna complain. I thought to myself. But I answered.

"Wsp ma" ddot said propping the phone up on something in the studio.
"Hey Darrian" I said smirking. He mugged me and said "Don't call me that" "That's ur name tho right?" I said laughing. "Ight bet" he said Lightning a blunt and I just laughed while spraying perfume on me. "Where tf u going looking like that" he said mugging again this lil boy love mugging me. "What I look ugly or sum". I said in panicked. "Nah u look good ash tryna let me have u screaming" he said smirking. "Boy Stfu". I said laughing. "No but fr where are u going". He said with a straight face. "I'm going out with my bsf". I said. "No u not u better stay yo little ass right there in bed until I come". He said and I rolled my eyes at him. "Ya lil ass think I'm playing but I'm dead ass if I come to ur house and u not there then Imma beat ya ass Wrd2" he said puffing on his blunt. "Darrian u ain't gonna do shit so Stfu". I said laughing at him cause I know he gonna start getting mad. "U gmt Wrd2 and imma check ya location and bya when I get to that party" he said looking mad but he looked so good when he was mad. "Ok ddot imma just turn my location off". I said turning my location off and laughing still at his facial expression's. "Bro u gmt Yk what Idm imma find out where u at one way or another" He said then hung up and I just laughed my ass off cause ain't no way he was really that mad, but anyway Paris texting me so I went to our message's.