Prologue

This is a mixture of imagination & reality of what is happening in bigg boss. So let's begin

Bigg Boss OTT S2

List Contestant present in the house:-

Abhishek Malhan
Elvish Yadav
Jiya Shankar
Manisha Rani
Bebika Dhurve
Jad Hadid
Avinash Sachdeva
Pooja Bhatt
Ashika Bhatiya

******************

The Team Task for TTF was over and Jiya has confessed her feelings to Abhishek. Til now, Abhi was also enjoying the attention and all the flirting that Jiya was doing but her confession has put him in dilemma.

No doubt he liked Jiya and considered her as his friend. For him Jiya had the same place as Elvish.

But what he was unable to understand was that they never had any heart to heart conversation neither he had done anything as such that could make her feel special then how can she feel such strong emotions towards him. But In the midst of this confusion what he forgot was all those small efforts that he unintentionally took for Jiya.

With all this confusion he went straight to his best friend, Elvish.

Abhi: She likes me!

Elvish:- Kaun? Jiya?

Abhi:- Haa bhai!

Elvish:- Abey woh toh task ke liye na. Tu kabse in cheezon ko seriously lene laga.

Abhi:- Task ke liye nahi, usne kaha she genuinely likes me.

Elvish:- Tera kya take hai iss pr? Do you also have feelings for her?

Abhi:- Pata nahi yrr, Mai bahut confuse hun.

Elvish:- Confusion kaisa bhai, sidha sa jawab de, Yes or No?

Abhi:- Itna asan nahi hai yrr, Mujhe toh yeh samjh nahi aa raha jb hmari koi heart to heart conversations hui hi nahi hai, Na hi Maine kabhi usko special feel krwane ki koshish ki hai... It just came out of nowhere.

Elvish: What I feel is that you cannot fall for someone until you know the reality. So if it came out nowhere, then May be it came out of game. Tu apna point bol, do you like her?

Abhi:- As a person and my friend, definitely Yes! But not more than that... kyuki Maine kabhi uske baare mein waisa kuch socha hi nahi.

Elvish:- Haa sahi hai phir toh baat hi khatam ho gai na.

Just then Ashika & Manisha came there,

Manisha:- kaun si baat?

Abhi & Elvish:- Nahi kuch nahi.
( Both decide to keep it a secret)

Ashika:- All ohk na?

Elvish ( Baat palat deta hai):- Haa yrr Bua ( Manisha) ke rehte hmse kaun bhire hai.

And All the four start laughing & teasing eachother.

****************

After sometime, in Living Room

Pooja was sitting on her usual spot, when Jiya came & sat next to her. Jiya has so much emotions filled up inside her and needed someone who can guide her & help her sort things that were troubling her.

Jiya was about to talk to Pooja when, Bebika who was in the kitchen jumped in between,

Bebika:- Well played Jiya! Achha use Kiya Abhishek ka😂 khudko mastermind samjhta hai... Tune sahi jagah dikha di usko.

Jiya was hurt and angry. She genuinely has feelings for him and she can never even thing about playing with him and here this bebika was making fun of her Abhi, that to infront of Her.... How dare she!!😡

Jiya:- Maine sirf usse apne dil ki baat batai hai, uska use nahi Kiya... Mai kr hi nahi sakti kabhi. But I agree, Maine Abhi ko uski jagah dikhai hai aaj, Maine bata diya hai usse ki woh mere liye kya importance rkhta hai... I have told him that he means the world to me.

Hearing this Bebika started making faces which was noticed by Pooja and she interrupted.

Pooja :- That was really a brave move Jiya being a woman I know how much guts it takes for a girl to confess her feelings on such a big platform... Maybe he would have not said anything now but his eyes shows how much care and love he has for you... thora time lagega lekin woh bhi realise karega tab tak you keep trying. I'm with you...👍👍

Jiya:- Thank uh Ma'am. This was really needed... there was so much chaos, going on inside me. ( And a tear falls down her eyes) I cannot describe in words how much he means for me but everyone thinks I'm just using him...

Pooja:- Shuushhh Jiya, It's ohk! Aap yaha logo ke validation ke liye thori aaye hain... Aap jante hain ki Aapki feelings sachhi hai toh phir Aap uspr rahiye, ho sakta hai Abhishek aaj na samjhe lekin he will realise it very soon.

Jiya:- I'll wait for that time, Ma'am. I have already lost so many people in life but this time I'm not losing him.

Elvish who was in ott ( place where Manisha sleeps) listens to all this & realises that Jiya genuinely loves his brother so he decides to support Jiya. But before that he needs to be sure about Abhishek also having feelings for Jiya.

With this thought, Elvish goes out in the garden where Abhi, Manisha & Ashika were talking.

Until next update!!

With Love-
Aadi❤️