𝟎𝟎𝟏, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟒𝟗

Zacznij od początku

Hera pushed open the door as her blood dripped onto the floor, she then bent down and grabbed a piece of the broken glass and grabbed it tightly causing blood to drip from her hand, she rushed over and yanked the radiation mask off the person to reveal a black haired Hispanic girl, who backed away as she saw Hera standing there.

" What are you doing? I'll be contaminated " the girl exclaimed and Hera glared at her before shoving her against a wall and held the glass against the girls neck.

" What the hell did you do to my friend? " Hera glared as she pressed the glass into the girls neck causing it to bleed.

" He's fine, you don't understand, ok? He's—" the girl said frantically but was cut off when Hera turned her around and held the glass to her neck tighter.

" Take me to him or I'll slit your throat? Got it? " Hera said in a threatening voice and the girl nodded lightly fear building up in her, Hera then dragged her out of the contaminated room and walked out and into a large room.

" Hera, you're bleeding " the girl whimpered.

" How do you know my name? " Hera asked.

" It was on your chart " the girl terrified girl replied.

" How do they know my name? " Hera asked.

" I don't know? Please don't hurt me? " the girl cried.

" You want to live? Do exactly as I say? " Hera replied as she tried opening a door but had no luck and noticed that the girl was reaching for something and shoved against a wall and said " I don't think so? ".

" Key card, I just need my key card " the girl reassured her with a trembling voice before reaching over and scanned it and Hera then shoved her against the wall of the elevator.

" Which level? " Hera demanded and the girl pushed the number 5 button and she then shoved her against the elevator door.

" Who are you people? " Hera demanded but got no reply as the girl just sobbed " Answer me? How many of us are here? Where are they? Say something ".

" Arrived " a voice said as the elevator door opened.

Hera turned her around and walked out and looked in shock as she saw people laughing and talking as they ate, a woman looked over to them and yelled as she pointed at Hera " containment breach! containment breach! ".

Panic spread through the room as the people eating jumped up and began yelling and Hera loosens her her on the girl slightly and the girl quickly rushed away.

" Where the fuck am I? " Hera muttered.

Hera sat calmly on a bed in the infirmary, her wrists were strapped down, they had bandaged her hand and fore arm that had gotten injured, Hera looked up as the door slid open and a bunch of people walked in.

" Hello Hera, how's your arm? " a woman asked as she walked into the room as others followed her, Hera just rolled her eyes in response " Not much of a talker? Is she " the woman questioned as she walked over to the girl.

" Skill picked up from the savages, no doubt? That's fine " a man adorned in a suit replied before gesturing to the girl she temporarily taken hostage " Maya has something to say first, anyway ".