Chapter 11 The Commoners

Start from the beginning

(The shirt tha Kook dress after give the other shirt to Tae)

My Tigress and I found Jisung and the 3 of us walked around the villa while he showed us curiosities about the commoners... I walked with my arm around my wife's waist and he held my other arm for support, Jisung walked in front of us with a bucket of water in one hand and with the other he pointing and showing us the different places... After a few minutes Jisung turned to us still shy "Your Majesty, do you give me a few minutes for me take the water to my horse?? I swear I won't take so long" He asked me and I found myself feeling surprised "You don't use transport to take water to the animals?? Will you take that bucket on foot??" I asked raising my eyebrow and I could see my Queen looking at me and the boy also "Ehh... Hum... Your Majesty we never had transport for that, Our houses are close only the residents who live outside the villa who use cars and carriages, This also helps to preserve the air in our villages not needing to use transport with gasoline all the time and to use the carriages we would have to use our own horses from whom we went to fetch water and who already work all day carrying wheat to the Kingdom" Jisung replied and I felt a little bad not knowing such information "Wheat is not delivered through cars??" I asked indignantly and before Jisung could answer I heard the sweet voice of my Doll answering my question "Unfortunately not my King, Just to balance things in the Kingdom and not have too much pollution it was necessary to approve that the horses would transport at least the wheat to all over the Kingdom, But on each trip the horses always stop and change so that they can rest and feed" My wife resonated intelligently informed me and I asked myself how he knew all this and like he was reading my thoughts he responds softly "I attended the meetings with my Father, Especially if it was about the animals and food" He said making me understand but I didn't really like the idea of ​​seeing horses as transporters, I couldn't even imagine anyone making STORM of a workhorse, But I restrained myself because I knew that this way was really fairer and better for the Kingdoms but deep down I felt a little indignant for not knowing about such information related to the Kindom but also feeling proud at the same time that my wife knew and passed such information in such a sexy and sweet way "Ok then... Hum Jisung I would like to go to your house, I would like to see your parents too, Can my wife and I accompany you??" I asked politely "Of course your Majesty, My parents would love to seen you sir and the Queen too" Jisung said shy and I smiled and turned to my Tigress "Is that ok with you??" I asked looking into his beautiful blue eyes "Yes, I want to meet your people" He said smiling and I pulled him close and kissed his rosy cheek.

Taehyung Pov*

King and I walked side by side to the boy Jisung's house. My husband had told the boy that he would carry the bucket but the boy insisted that he would carry it himself. We arrived at Jisung's house in a few minutes because his house was very close to the waterfall where we were... We arrived at the entrance to his house which by the way was pretty and simple, It wasn't too big but it wasn't too small either

 We arrived at the entrance to his house which by the way was pretty and simple, It wasn't too big but it wasn't too small either