Chapter 9 Mood Swings😎

⚠️Warning : This chapter will contain somewhat explicit images 🔞 So if you feel uncomfortable I suggest you don't read this chapter.

Taehyung Pov*

I was lying under the shade of a tree, Resting and reading after painting a picture and practicing archery... I was a bit bore these days because I wasn't going to work... I still had about 4 days to go back to my job, Since the day Tiger almost killed me Kook made me promess not to go out riding in the woods, and only go out with my security guards or when he was present. I wasn't and never was the very obedient type so I still did some activities without him knowing... Like archery and Riding only in the Castle grounds and when My Husband was about to get home from work I immediately went back inside the castle and take a bath and stay was waiting for him already sleepy.
I know he missed us making love Because he is very horny and naughty, But he always got home tired from work and I didn't want him to get tired even more... Mainly because if we started touching each other we couldn't contain ourselves and that's it we ended up loving each other for hours later or into the next day...
But those penitential days were ending Because we were going back to working together on Kingdom matters and Namjoon was going to take care of office matters so the two of us were going to have more time together like before. I confess that I also missed my Handsome King and that wonderful body, But most of all I missed his company, so without him I made sure to occupy myself with my favorite activities to no became sad.
After finishing another chapter of the book while the leaves of the tree shadowed my face, I got up and walked towards the leader of my guards.
"Sehun... I want to ride, can you please keep watch me??" I said to Sehun as
I took the net from Cristal who was eating grass outside the stall.
"

My Queen... The King said he doesn't want your Majesty Riding out of the castle..." "Don't worry Sehun, I'm not going out of the Castle, I'll ride around, That's why I also want you to watch"

I said interrupting my security. "But Majesty the King doesn't want you Riding without his presence even inside the castle" Sehun said with a calm but firm voice "I'll just stay around I won't go to the other side of the castle,
No need to worry with me, I can take care of myself" I said firmly too
"But my Queen... I have to obey the King's orders..." "You also have to obey your Queen's orders... And besides that's why I asked you to travel to make sure nothing bad happens to me

(I confess I was a little scared of the Tiger's attack)... Are we done??"
I asked raising an eyebrow at Sehun who opened and closed his mouth without having anything to argue with. "Ok My Queen 👑 We're done"
He said agreeing and nodding
"Good... Hold this for me"
I said extending my book to him and taking Cristal's hammock and mounting it "Please Your Majesty be careful" Sehun said adjusting the helmet that My Lord sheltered them to use, So they couldn't see me so clearly, But he changed the helmet design that now was a little open to allow them to see and breathe without difficulties... Different from the previous helmet in which they could barely breathe and see (Possessive Kook) But I talked to my King after seeing the security guards suffer with the helmet not being able to even drink water straight, And then
My Husband agreed to change their helmets to a more comfortable one,
At the moment only Sehun was keeping my safety since I was at the Castle gates and Kook wasn't so far away since he was in the office... But if he went further away and I went out to work or shop all my security had to be there.
I happily rode with Cristal as I wheeled around the castle's rodents and Sehun followed slowly behind me on his Brown horse. After a few minutes of Riding I went down to the back of the castle where the statues, gargoyles, animal-shaped bushes and the pool area were.