A/N

This is SMUT!! you've been warned so no "they're minors" comments cuz idc, they're drawings w/ no feelings. also kaidou is trans and has a pussy and top surgery scars in this. mwa!

"I-I'm nervous, Kubo.."

"Why, baby?" Kuboyasu rests his hands on Shun's bare waist, caressing the soft skin with his calloused thumb.

"I-I dunno.." Kaidou mumbles. He looks down at his lap and fiddles with his fingers, avoiding eye contact with Aren. A faint blush spreads across his cheeks. He shifts against Kuboyasu, "What if I crush you..? Or like, break your nose or something.." He whispers.

Kuboyasu smiles, holding back a laugh. Kaidou's so sweet and considerate, it's adorable. You'd never see him act like this around anyone else, this was for Kuboyasu's eyes only. He's also tiny, real tiny, he can bench press twice Kaidou's weight. Probably triple.

"You won't, I swear. I'll knock on the headboard if something goes wrong, alright?" Kuboyasu reassures him, pressing circles on his hips. His dick was straining in his sweats, and could you blame him? He had a literal angel in his lap— An angel that was naked, an angel he really wanted to eat up-- But he always had patience for Kaidou.

Kaidou furrows his eyebrows and pouts, "Y-You... You promise?"

Kuboyasu nods, his lips curving into a genuine smile. "Promise, baby."

Kaidou swallowed the lump lingering in his throat, and crawled up Kuboyasu's chest, unable to stop the burning blush across his face. He stopped moving once he was straddling Kuboyasu's chest. He looked down at Kuboyasu, who was smirking up at him.

"Cmon, 'm not gonna bite ya'— Unless you want me too." He teased.

Kaidou rolled his eyes at Kuboyasu's sassiness and scooted closer, spreading his legs to reveal his bare cunt. He blushed profusely, looking anywhere but at Kuboyasu. He's revealed himself to Aren before, but there was something about being on top that was more embarrassing.

Kuboyasu's heart fluttered at the sight before him, his eyes going wide. Wow.. A blush extended across his cheeks, from ear to ear. His cunt looked even better up close.. Wasting no time, he gripped Kaidou's hips, and pulled him even closer, eliciting a squeak from the embarrassed chuunibyou. He licked his lips before diving in, slipping his tongue in between Kaidou's sensitive folds. The first thing he noticed was how wet Kaidou was. That detail went straight to his dick.

Start off slow, Kuboyasu reminded himself. Just do what you feel is right. This was his first time going down on someone, and Kaidou's first time having someone go down on him, and the only things Kuboyasu knew about eating someone out came from porn, which wasn't a very trustworthy source.

He carefully licked up his pussy, collecting his juices along his tongue. He tasted.. Sweet, like candy? How was that even possible? He didn't care. He worked his tongue upwards, pressing tenderly against Kaidou's vulva, carefully applying pressure. He felt his ego spike when Kaidou let out a breathy moan, his hands moving to Kuboyasu's hair, burying his fingers in Kuboyasu's violet strands.

He shifted from long strokes to short flicks while moving his hands up and around Kaidou's hips to palm his ass, pulling him in closer so that he was really sitting on his face, his cunt pressed against Kuboyasu's mouth.

"Ah—hah-- Aren.."

Kuboyasu's eyes flicked upward to gaze at Kaidou. He looked blissed out, his eyes were half lidded, his cheeks flushing pink and his lips parted. He took his expression as a sign he was doing well.

Diving back in, he dragged his tongue up his slit before licking in a circular motion, tightening his grip on Kaidou's ass, knotting his eyebrows in concentration. Kaidou wriggled in place, locking his thighs around Kuboyasu's head as he mewled. Kuboyasu found that incredibly hot. He found everything about this incredibly hot. Kaidou's clean scent, his delicious taste, his cute little noises.. God damn it, Shun was so fuckin' hot. He was obsessed with him.

He bestowed him with a few more tender licks up his slit, before slipping his tongue inside his vagina. Kaidou mewled, his hips bucking up against Kuboyasu's mouth.

"Mm- S-Sorry, ahh-"

Kuboyasu pet his hip, signaling that it was alright, more then alright. Kaidou could suffocate him right now and he'd apologize.

He swirled his tongue throughout his hole, licking up along his sensitive walls and humming. He even tasted like candy inside too!? Kaidou squirmed and trembled, his little noises gradually getting louder and louder. Kuboyasu shifted his hands to grab his thighs, keeping him in place while tilting his head to push his tongue farther in him, his nose now buried in his slit, drool dripping down his chin. He wanted to set him over the edge.

"Aren, o-oh, o-oh god, Aren, Aren,"

Was he close? Kuboyasu's heart was beating so loud he could hear, and he wondered if Kaidou could too. He chose to steal another glance at the angel above him. Kaidou was totally blissed out— Eyes closed shut, mouth agape as moans spilled out like a prayer, his hair disheveled.. It had to be illegal for someone to look so dirty yet cute at the same time.

Kuboyasu decided to take it a little further. He began thrusting his tongue in n' out of him, while licking up every nook and cranny inside his cunt, making sure to leave no area untouched. He kept one hand on Kaidou's thigh, and shifted the other to his clit, massaging the little bead in a circular motion. Kaidou clutched a fistful full of Aren's hair, eliciting out a drawn out cry and squeezing his trembling thighs against Kuboyasu's cheeks.

"Ar-Aren, Aren, oh gosh! S-Sorry, sorry, a-ah, can't h-help it,"

Kaidou rocked his hips against Kuboyasu's face, as if he was grinding on a pillow and Kuboyasu was ecstatic to allow him. He could feel Kaidou's pussy throb and clench around his tongue before he came with a loud squeal, his hips twitching and thrusting as he let out some of the lewdest noises that Kuboyasu has ever heard, and he was suddenly reminded how painfully hard he was. He flattened his tongue against Kaidou's hole, licking up the cum that oozed out of him.

Once the intense orgasm had finally come to stop, Kuboyasu gripped Kaidou's hips and raised him up, moving him to his hips so he could sit up with him in his lap. The first thing Kaidou noticed was that his own cum was coating Aren's lips and dripping down his chin. He immediately buried his face in the crook of Aren's neck, drawing out a whine, cheeks burning against his neck.

"I'm so sorry, Aren!" He cried, the embarrassment and shame of his actions finally catching up to him. He had totally lost all his composure back there, he was surprised he didn't suffocate Aren with the amount of grinding he did.

"Sorry? Shun, look at me." Kuboyasu demanded. Kaidou hesitantly turned away from the comfort of Aren's neck, and stared up at Kuboyasu with tear-stained cheeks. He felt his stomach burn with embarrassment when Kuboyasu casually licked the cum off his lips before speaking.

"That was the hottest fuckin' thing that has ever happened to me." Kuboyasu panted breathlessly, propping his hands on the chunnibiyou's shoulders. "Can you feel how hard I am for you right now?"

Kaidou did feel how hard he was, he was sitting right on it.

"R-Really?"

"God, Shun, yes."

Kaidou rose his hand up to his lips to gnaw at his nails, looking up to meet his eyes, a crimson flush spreading from ear to ear.

"I...I can return the favour..?"

Kaidou wasn't the only one red in the face now. It was like time stopped for Aren, and a rush of excitement attacked his cock. Was he implying..?

"W-Wha... What?"

"I-I want to suck your dick, moron! D-Don't make me repeat it!" Kaidou squeaked, shielding his face with his hands.

Well, if Kaidou was the one offering..How could he say no?