We're Back Ch3-Part1

Start from the beginning

"That you did," Snow had an idea, an idea that would include Regina, for all her efforts in saving them from Pan's curse. She felt that Regina was changing for the better, and so she continued. "And now we're taking it back. And you are coming with us." Snow declared resolutely.

Regina stared at the princess in disbelief, her mouth twitching into a sarcastic chuckle as she scoffed, "You can't be serious."

"Regina, everyone out there is scared and confused. They need hope. What better way to do that than to return united?"

The Queen rolled her eyes in exasperation as Snow continued to blather on about yet another 'hope' speech.

"You're coming with us. I know you don't like it. You'll learn to. For our good. For yours."

Sure, Regina had done a heroic deed, saving these people from Pan's dark curse, and Henry would surely be proud of her for it, yet the thought of living amongst these people without her son left her feeling numb. Her hope had been crushed when she had to bid farewell to the one, she loved most; her son, whom she'd raised for the past eleven years. Many decades ago, she had promised herself she would never love again, and in this moment, she felt that same sorrow all over again.

Present Day - Fairy Realm

"I am absolutely delighted to have us all back in our very own realm, we must continue to show our unwavering support to those of pure hearts in utmost need of our help. We will distribute pixie dust when needed, and some of us will take on the role of fairy Godmothers to new life. Before we return to our roles as fairies, I would like to honor one fairy in particular: Gree- Tinkerbell, who saved my life and has earned her rightful place back in our land and has been graciously granted her wings back. She is a true hero who is most deserving of the highest honor."

All the fairies gazed at the blonde-haired fairy with respect and honor. She blushed shyly in response, feeling humbled by the praise she was receiving.

"Let us give our heartfelt cheers to Gree- Tinkerbell! She has demonstrated the courage and tenacity we need as fairies. She bravely rescued me, your rightful leader, by seizing Pan's Shadow. Let us all raise our fairy wands to salute our very own heroine, Tinkerbell!"

All the fairies raised their wands in unison, their voices echoing in harmony as they cheered Tinkerbell on.

Tinkerbell was honored to be a fairy once again. However, this time around she was no longer an apprentice. She had grown wise and independent since her days in Neverland. The Blue Fairy may be able to deceive the other fairies, but Tinkerbell knows better. She will no longer sit back and tolerate Blue's manipulative shit. She is determined to reunite Regina with her daughter and, hopefully, bring her and Robin Hood together. She will do whatever it takes, no matter the cost. She will play nicely, put on a smile for these fairies, and pretend that Blue has all the power, all the while doing her due diligence and honoring her promise to Henry to ensure that Operation Serpent goes off without a hitch.

Present Day - Enchanted Forest

"Attention everyone! We have decided to return to the Queen's castle and rebuild our kingdom. Though it is difficult to face the reality of losing my daughter for a second time, along with my grandson, I will not give up hope. Knowing that they are both safe and can build their own destiny together gives me the strength and hope I need for my people. Thus, it is only fair that we all move forward and live our lives while clinging to the one thing we all have within us: hope. Our kingdom needs us to be strong and united as we attempt to restore what has been destroyed... Now who's with me?!"

The dwarfs and everyone else on Snow White and Prince Charming's council cheered in unison.

Regina magically poofed away during the middle of Snow's hope speech. There was no way she would stay united with those idiots. She was fed up with her former-stepdaughter's never-ending hope speeches. She couldn't understand how Snow could easily hold on to hope after losing the daughter who had been missing from her life for 28 years. Then again, Regina shouldn't be surprised; after all, Snow willingly shipped Emma off to Maine in hopes of saving her 'people.'