Abortion

I am AFAB (im questioning my gender too) and if abortion was banned it would terrify me because im scared of giving birth. If you think women should have their rights taken away, gtf away from me assholes. You do not realize the trauma some women face. I also hate when people think of women who get abortions as evil, when trauma can also be induced by abortion. They are not evil, they are doing what they think is right for their body and you do not deserve any say in it, because it is not your body. Just because you think one way doesnt mean its correct. Abortion is a human right, not a fucking privilege. And if you think that should be taken away, go fuck yourself. If you consider yourself a "womens rights activist" and you also want abortion to be banned, you are not advocating for womens rights, you are a bastard. Rape happens, incest happens, death happens. You people care more about an underformed fucking fetus than the actual mother. Not to mention theres a chance that fetus might grow up without a mother, which fucks people up and i know that because i dont have a mother. That "fetus" will grow up with jealousy of people with actual families. Not to mention there's also chances the child could be born with a life-ruining illness, deformities, etc. There are also teen pregnancies and forced abortions where the parent forces their child to get an abortion. Banning abortion will just lead to women doing home abortions on themselves. Think about shit before you act assholes.