𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

It was now the  end of the holy war and the demons got sealed away by the goddesses

It was now the end of the holy war and the demons got sealed away by the goddesses. Deeply angered and frustraded the demon race was trapped in their own realm, unable to escape. While being locked away Zeldris often thought about his old friend Liv. He knew that he could never forgive himself for leaving her behind that day. If only he knew that they would lose the Holy War anyways, he would have rescued Liv and not leave her to die alone and in fear. One thing was clear for Zeldris, if she somehow managed to survive, she would never ever forgive him, or ever look at him again. Refocusing on his plans, thoughts about Liv drifted in the background.

-------

In the Human world, everything seemed to be okay now since the holy war ended 3000 years ago, it seemed to finally be peaceful.

-------

„God damnit.. Meliodas really hit me hard. Too bad i'm still alive though."
Fraudrin thought to himself alone in a dark hole which used to me Danafor.
„That Traitor didnt only betray us all, he also dared to fight us.. even his own brother."
He sighed and stood up.
„All of that only because of that filthy Goddess Elizabeth."
Two Knights were near, you could hear the sounds of their armor miles away - it seemed like they were riding horses.
„Humans.."
Fraudrin whispered to himself.
-------

„Hey Hendrickson, is this true that this used to be Danafor? I see nothing but a deep black hole. Its probably 25-30 meters deep."
Dreyfus said to Hendrickson.
„I'm positive this is Danafor. The king told us to investigate, it was a huge explosion and an unknown power destroyed everything on that day. At least that's what I've heard.."
Hendrickson answered as he slowly dismounted from his horse and moved closer towards the black hole. „Incredible" he murmured.
Dreyfus stood next to him in pure shock of what may have happened here.
„Lets investigate further and go down."
Hendrickson suggested, Dreyfus nodded and they went down the whole on a little sideway, they both knew it would be over for them if one of them tripped, so they walked with a huge amount of caution.

-------
As they neared the end of the whole they couldn't even see themselves anymore. Slightly panicking Hendrickson used a magic pearl he brought to light the cave a little bit.
„Guess you really prepared yourself for this mission, huh?"
Dreyfus said and chuckled.
Hendrickson smiled and walked around to investigate.
Suddenly a paranormal presence filled the cave, with pure panic Hendrickson looked around.
„You sense this too, right Dreyfus?"
He nodded.
well hello there Humans."
A voiced called out to them, as Hendrickson looked around to see where the voice is coming from, he saw a mysterious figure in the corner of the cave, it had glowing red eyes.
Out of shock they both took a step back.
no need to fear me.. well a little."
The mysterious monster chuckled.
I need you to lend me your body, Dreyfus."
Dreyfus was taken aback by the sudden call of his name by a monster he had never seen or heard before.
Visibly shocked he called out:
„There's no way you're getting my body!"
Fraudrin was angered and decided to take his body anyways. As he tried doing so, he was fighting against the strong spirit of Dreyfus, eventually losing.
„I said what I said."
Dreyfus said proudly.

Faudrin didn't take a „no" as an answer so he tried again and managed to success.
With tears in his eyes Hendrickson turned to face the now possessed Dreyfus.
„If you wanna take anyones body, take mine!"
He called out.
I'm not interested in a weak body like yours. Besides, you're a druid aren't you?"
Hendrickson stepped back stunned.
He couldn't believe what was happening right before his eyes.
I would suggest you to cooperate or you AND your friend Dreyfus will die."

As Hendrickson heard this cold hearted sentence of the possessed Dreyfus he nodded even though he strongly disagreed. His gaze went to the ground and tears were falling.

As Fraudrin was now in Dreyfus' spirit, he allowed Dreyfus to take control over his body again, his demon mark disappeared and Dreyfus' normal eye color was visible again.
He knew Dreyfus wouldn't dare to upset Fraudrin, he knew he didn't want Hendrickson to die.. he didn't wanna die either, his son was his priority and how could he be there for him if he died?
-------
Sad and frustrated Hendrickson and Dreyfus both left the cave and settled their horses again knowing what comes next - will be ugly.

 he didn't wanna die either, his son was his priority and how could he be there for him if he died?-------Sad and frustrated Hendrickson and Dreyfus both left the cave and settled their horses again knowing what comes next - will be ugly

------------
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐄𝐍𝐃.