ARAV: mom.. Okay.. I like someone. No I love her.. But she haven't answered be yet..

KOKILA: so you have proposed her?

MISHTI: who's the girl yr?

RANBIR: yes.. What's her name?

SHAHANA: bol na..

PURAB: Aree bol..

ARAV, shouts: bolne doge toh bolunga na... Hai ek ladki-

ARYAN: bhai ladki nahi toh kya ladke ke sath... Ewwww...

RANBIR: shut up aryan! Idiot! Shahana what you saw in this idiot..

SHAHANA: my bad!

ARYAN: hey!

All others laughed. Sunny was slowly escaping from there but arav saw him..

ARAV: guys.. Bhai bhaag rahe hai..

They caught sunny and made him seat. Sunny glared arav who smirked at him in return.

DISHA: sunny.. What's the problem in marriage?

SUNNY: mom you know na, kiara was my childhood crush.. I may or may not have feelings for her. Whoever the girl will be, I can't cheat her like this. And it can lead to a fight and misunderstanding in between us in future.. I don't want that. You and dad stayed away from each other for more than 2 decades.. I don't want any such problem in my life.. Hence, I'm never gonna marry anyone.

They all sighed.. He was right somewhere.. But a bit wrong too.. Although a bit, but still..

PRACHI: bhai.. Fights, misunderstanding, these all things depends on both the partners. The bonding and understanding should be strong between you and the girl. If you and the other girl understand each other's pov completely.. Work out on the relation.. There won't be any problem..

RANBIR: exactly.. Look at me and prachi.. We are married for months now.. We do have silly fights.. But it never went overboard..

VANSH: see beta, fights are like spice in the food.. Without fights there is no fun

PRAGYA: exactly.. Now see me and vansh.. We fight more than 10 times in a day.. Yet we love each other.. Why? Because we understand and trust each other.. Love is also important.. But trust and understanding is more than that, okay?

DISHA: I have a very nice girl for you beta, just say a yes.. And then it will be on the girl if she agries Or not..

PURAB: we are not forcing you.. It's upon you..

Sunny was listening to them very much attentively.. He knew they were right..

SUNNY: okay.. I agree for the marriage.. But who's the girl?

ARAV: waah bhai.. Itni excitement..

SUNNY: Tu mil mujhe baad main, dekhta hu tujhe ache se.. And you didn't told the name of your girl yet..

Arav wide his eyes..

ARAV, winned: yrr.. Why are you all coming on me only?

SHAHANA: zyada drama mat kar.. And tell us the name.. Come on..

ARAV: I'll tell later.. First bhai ki baari. He is elder na..

SUNNY: eyy-

PURAB: okay.. Okay.. Fine.. No fighting.. So sunny.. The girl we I mean I and disha choosed for you.. You know her. We haven't even talked to her and her parents yet coz first we wanted to know about your opinion

SUNNY: okay...

DISHA: the girl is...

She looked at her husband who nods ar her. Others were also all ears to them. While sipping their juices.

PURAB/DISHA: it's Mishti

All eyes went wide as the name slipped from purab/disha's tongue.. Mishti chocked on her juice listening her name. All looked first at disha and purab then at sunny and then at mishti.

MISHTI, pointing herself: me.. Me?

DISHA: yes.. You.. (To the kohli's) Dida, Pallavi, Vikram.. I want to ask your daughter's hand for my son.. I have this wish in my heart since the moment I got to know more about mishti when she was working in my hospital.. You guys have loved her alot and growed her up with so much values and love. Now let us also share some love to her..

PURAB: please accept this..

DIDA: if asking me, so it's a yes.. Mishti won't get much of a great guy other than sunny in her life..

VIKRAM: I too agree..

PALLAVI: me too.. Now, rest is in mishti's hand..

All looked at her and she was damn nervous.. She looked at sunny who was also looking at her. They both gulped not knowing what to say.

MISHTI: I.. I need time to think..

SUNNY : mee too..

ARYAN, dramatically: haayee.. Dono ke khayalat abhi se kitne milte hai..

AVNI, joining him: rab ne mila di jodi..

The two chuckled only to get a glare from sunny.

KOKILA: okay then, sunny and mishti.. You both think and tell us your decision.. Can you tell us till day after tomorrow?

They both agreed to her and then she turned to arav.

KOKILA: now your turn my boy.. Who's the lucky girl..

ARAV: phir se mere pe aa gaye.. I'm going from here..

He was about to go but prachi pulled him back and made him seat..

PRACHI: kithe jariyae.. Chal bol.. Who's the girl? Name..

ARAV: didu please na.. Once she agreed na.. Them I'll tell you all.. Pakka..

SHAHANA, teasing: and what if she denied?

ARAV: you just shut up.. Don't speak negative.. Mumma see na..

He winned like a baby making all laugh..

ARAV: she is all set to ruin my love life, even before it starts.. Horrible girl.. Aryan bhai.. I am warning you.. Don't marry her..

SHAHANA: hey! Shut up!

She hugged Aryan possessively.. While rest laughed. Aryan too hugged her and pecked her head. Rest smiled seeing them. Mishti got a call so she left from there.. She didn't came back and instead rushed upstairs.. Others were confused.

She came down running..

MISHTI, checking her bag: mom.. There's an emergency.. I'll come in a while.. Bye..

She was about to go but disha stopped her.

DISHA: wait.. Don't go alone. Sunny will drop you and bring you.. And call me if the condition worsens or if you need something..

MISHTI: okay.. Sunny hurry up..

Sunny nods and they both left..

PALLAVI, to disha: you did that purposefully na? Sending sunny with mishti

Disha nodded.. Rest smiled..

___________________________________________

Okay.. That's all...

Long time na.. I know.. Sorry...

And also sorry for short one.. I'm in hurry for now.. Catch you all soon...

Hope so you all liked it...

Bye...