𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

After a few rings, he answered. She informed him what had happened before handing the phone to her daughter.

"What's wrong sweetheart? Did you miss your good ol dad?" After hearing the voice of her father, Tori immediately burst into tears again. She started telling him how much she had miss everything back at home and how it was too bad that she had to leave the country just to do a shoot.

Sarah watched in amusement as she listens to her daughter's conversation with her father. It was obvious that she was also a daddy's girl as much as she was a mama's girl.

"Why don't you call your brother? I'm sure he does misses you a lot." Tori listened to her father's words, nodding unconsciously completely forgetting that he couldn't see her. "O-okay bye daddy. I love you and miss you lots." She sniffed

"I love and miss you too sweetheart." She smiled before handing back the phone to her mum.

Sarah Simons then started dialing her son's phone number.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"This is seriously unbelievable! You can't just accuse me without concrete evidence." Tommy said to his friends on call. They were all streaming at that moment, playing another game of Among Us.

"Pftt Tommy what do you even know with concrete evidence when you keep on accusing each one of us that we're the murderer." Wilbur said, letting out a short scoff at the end.

"Well I have good reason for that—" His eyes drifted towards his phone where it started ringing all of a sudden. He furrows his eyebrows together in confusion. "Hang on a minute, my mother is calling." He jested before muting himself from the stream and discord. Then, he answered the call.

"Hello Mum?" Tommy calls out, tapping the side of his phone.

"Bubba?" He heard sniffling from the other side of the line, immediately his face softens as he realized who it was.

"Smols? Are you alright?— just a sec tori." He puts the call on hold before undefean the discord call and stream.

"Hey guys uh, I'm going to be AFK for a bit. Just had to take this important call." Tommy said, his knee bouncing up and the down in an anxious manner.

"Is everything alright?" Wilbur immediately asked.

"Yeah, you okay?" Captain Puffy asked on call, along with other responses from their other friends.

Tommy smiles momentarily, "Yeah there's nothing to worry about. It's Tori— she just needs me at the moment. If you could please just entertain my stream for a while, I would be happy if you would." He asked with pure genuine look on his face. There was a lace of worry in his voice.

"Is she okay?" Valkyrae worriedly asked. The teenager nods in response, "Yeah she's fine." he reassured her.

"Of course man, take all the time that you need. Your sister needs you, now go." Phil said, smiling to himself.

Tommy lets out a sigh of relief, "thank you guys so much, I owe you guys one."

"Psh don't worry about it. Just, go." With those words from Wilbur, he immediately mutes his mic from his stream and before leaving the room with his phone.

"Sorry it took a while for me to answer back— are you alright Tori?" His worriedly asked as soon as he walks down to the living room. His tone of voice was softer which made Tori feel comfort.

"No.." She sniffed, "It's lame. I'm just feeling a bit homesick." she whispered. Her words pulled a few strings from Tommy's heart, only feeling sympathy for the little girl.

"Don't say that it's lame, that's completely normal! You're feelings are valid. Besides, you're just a little girl. I know everything is a bit overwhelming for you." Tommy blabbered on and on, trying his very best to cheer up the little girl and try get her mind off being homesick. He tried his best to make his presence known as if he's just sitting right beside her.

"Did you really miss me and dad?"

"Y-yeah, even Betty and Walter." she replied as she leans her head onto her mother's shoulder.

"Aww it's okay Torboo. We do miss you here too. If you want, I can book a flight to Paris right now. I will expedite my visa!" Tommy jested causing for the little girl to burst onto small giggles.

"What about dad?"

"Oh he can fend for himself, he's a grown man." The two siblings sat in their own seats, laughing at the comment, even their mother was giggling and smiling in amusement.

"Hey your laughing! Ha ha that made you cheer up, didn't it?" He said, switching his phone to the other side of his ear.

The little girl smiled tiredly, "yeah" she said. He felt a bit of relief that he was cheering her up.

"Can we just talk for a little bit more?"

Tommy's eyes soften, "Of course smols, anything you want." he softly said. They talked for another couple more of minutes, trying to catch up with the missed times they had before Tori had to go back to the shoot.

"Are you sure you're okay now?" Tommy quietly asked as he looks up at the ceiling of their living room.

"I'm okay. Thanks for cheering me up bubba." Tori replied back, smiling a bit. The older teens smiles back, "Of course, anytime. I'm always going to be here for you even if you're oceans away from us." he said.

"Though, the offer still stands. I can take Tubbo's boat and sail it towards France at the very moment." He added with a joking tone in his voice.

Tori playfully rolls her eyes, "That's a crazy idea. You won't survive on sea on your own." she said.

"I won't be alone.. I'll take Betty and Walter with me." That reply made Tori laugh even harder.

After that call from her brother, Tori felt better than before. There was no any heavy or burden feel in her heart anymore. Sure, there was still a tinge of redness all over her face showing the signs that she had truly cried, but she was feeling a whole lot better now and ready to go back to work.

"Are you ready to go back?" Sarah quietly asked her daughter, who quickly nods and smiles up at her.

"Yeah, thanks mum." Tori sincerely said, which made her eyes soften. Her mother smiled and kissed the top of her daughter's forehead, "If you need something, don't be shy to tell me alright? I'm your mother, we only have each other." she reminded her, booping her daughter's nose with her pointer finger.

The little girls lets out a giggle and nods in reply. "Okay!" She smiles to herself before glancing at the mirror at her side. She'll always be grateful to have a great family like them.