Mithra: This is so surreal Goutham.

Her voice came in whispers as she dipped her feet in the clean water. Later they reached the Sloane street and where Goutham pulled her to various shops buying her more clothes and jewels, shoes and ofcourse the matching earrings. After grabbing all the bags and buying ice creams they returned to the car laughing like maniac.

Mithra: I m never going shopping with you Goutham. Why do you keep so many clothes ?

Goutham: Ofcourse for you to wear. May be will do a ramp walk once we are back in home.

Mithra: Yes, we will do and you will walk with me.

He bowed his head accepting and started licking the ice cream. Goutham saw Mithra looking at his ice cream before she could react he caught her hand and gulped her ice cream. Mithra screamed and yanked the ice cream from his hand and turned towards the window.

Mithra: You are not getting ice cream for stealing mine. Get lost.

He pulled her to his lap and forcefully ate the ice cream inspite of her protesting. Mithra closed his mouth and quickly finished both their cones and smirked at him. Goutham chuckled and before she could realize the reason behind it their lips were moving against each other in sync.

The sound of message alert in his mobile stopped their moment. He pulled out his mobile and smiled showing the message to her.

Mithra: London eye ?

Goutham: Lets go, Tickets are confirmed for tonight.

Mithra moved back to her seat and he drove to London eye. They reached the counter and entered the VIP pod and he booked got seated in it. It was 8 p.m when the wheel started with its pace. Mithra jumped from the seat and stood holding the railings and watched the view as the wheel gradually moved giving a splendid view with dazzling lights of the surroundings. Goutham stood next to her and watched the excitement in her eyes. She hugged him and watched the panoramic view behind him. 

Mithra: This is awesome Goutham. Just splendid.

Her gripped on his shirt on his back tightened with increasing excitement and he just kissed her temples feeling content to have her in his embrace. After a long day they returned home and Mithra slumped on the couch in the living but Goutham threw her over his shoulder and carried to the bed room not caring to the maids who were watching them hiding their smiles. Once he entered the room he dropped her under the shower.

Goutham: I know you are extremely tired and trust me I too feel the same but have a shower so that you will have a peaceful sleep without any body pain. I will bath in the next room and get you dinner in the mean time.

Mithra: No, I m not hungry so you just bath and then we shall sleep.

Goutham pecked her forehead and left the room. By the time he returned after bathing he saw Mithra combing her hair but he groaned seeing her dressed in a sleeveless top and shorts. Not aware of the hormone blast in him Mithra laid on the bed and pulled the duvet and called him to cuddle.

Goutham Mv: She will be the death of me one day.

He was also wearing a shorts and vest. He laid next to her and immediately Mithra laid her head on his chest wrapping her hand around his waist. Goutham kissed her hair and closed his eyes to sleep and stop avoid disturbing her sleep.

Morning Mithra woke up and saw Goutham hugging her from behind and his face buried in her neck. His hot breathe was fanning her nape. His arms were around her body just below her bosoms. She tried to move out of his embrace but he was awake in the process.

Goutham: Why are you awake so early ?

Mithra: Its 8 already Goutham. Let me get ready for the day.

Goutham pulled her even more closer and started smooching her nape. His morning hardness was poking her back.

Goutham: Shall we stay for some more time.

Mithra nodded and with a smile he turned her flat on bed and hovered above her. His lips started tracing her jawline and placed open mouth kisses until her collarbone. His lips sucked on her pulse and he felt her chest heaving against his hard ones. He raised and tossed her top and his vest remaining with a naked torso. When Mithra tried to cover her body he held her hands above her head and started devouring her body. Her moan encouraged him and his lips latched on to her hard buds. She arched her back pushing more of her into him. His fingers, lips and tongue marked every inch of her torso and set her body on heat. Her blood rose in need and she twisted and squeezed her thighs as she felt wetness pool between her legs. She was panting and moaning with his every ministrations. His boner was hard enough and poked on her clothed part. She couldn't hold her desire anymore and pulled him closer and started kissing in quick breaks. Understanding his stand to wait until she was ready she knew he would wait as long as possible so she opened her wish to consummate their marriage.

Mithra: I m your wife Goutham. I need you as much you need me. Don't hold back. I want you.

Goutham stopped and looked at her still in the panting state and pecked her lips continuously as he spoke in between.

Goutham: I know you are ready but I want our first time to be special. You are my queen and I want to make it the best day of our life so not now. Lets take cold shower and plan the day.

Mithra understood and nodded her head. He pecked her forehead and hugged her. Once they got ready he drove to the Harrods mall, one of the world's leading luxury mall.

Mithra: We are not doing anymore shopping Goutham. 

Goutham: Fine, we will just walk around and have a look and if you like something then we shall buy.

They walked hand in hand and Mithra watched the stores which screamed richness. There were so many eateries and they just bought some burger. Mithra felt someone following and stopped in her tracks and turned back to check on it.

Goutham: What happened ?

Mithra: Felt like someone staring at my back or following us.

Goutham: There are lot of people roaming around so you might felt like following. Come lets go somewhere else.

She hummed and they left the mall and he drove to a gaming centre and they played snow bowling, billiards and tennis for sometime and drove back home after having their dinner. As soon as they entered the home their home manager stopped them from entering their room.

Manager: I apologize to stop you right now but the cleaning is still in progress and might take some time. 

Mithra: But it was already clean. Why now ?

Goutham: They changed new covers and blinds every month. May be doing that. No problem we will stay in the adjacent room.

They entered the room and saw few of their dresses ready to get refreshed. Mithra entered the washroom first and Goutham reached the balcony shutting the door behind him and called Rehman who answered the call in the first ring.

Rehman: Boss, Pranav is staying in North London exact opposite from where you stay. 

Goutham: Mithra felt someone following us in the mall and I felt too.

Rehman: It must not be him but still we will handle him and your mother arrived at office to meet you but Ravi sir handled her. She is ready to burst out anytime and is waiting for your arrival. We haven't let her know that you are in London.

Goutham: Let her be. I will meet her when I m back. Keep a watch on our project and Pranav's business too.

Rehman: take care

Goutham cut the call and exited the room. Mithra had a long bath under the hot shower and returned to the room with a towel around her body. She saw a gift on the bed with a note 

" A special dress for my queen for our special night. The home is reserved for us tonight without disturbance. Waiting for you.

Your Goutham "

*******************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you