➥ 001, feels like y/n slander tbh

Börja om från början

he grinned widely when he saw me, running over to me and pointed at his headband with the konaha symbol engraved into the metal.
"y/n! do i look cool or wha-...." he cut himself off, finally noticing sasuke sitting beside me with his usual grumpy ass expression, staring at the front  of the class.

"ayo why you with sasuke? don't we hate him?" he asked, whispering very loudly into my ear while the said uchiha resisted the urge to shoot us a nasty glare.

"we do, and i was waiting for your ass! you gotta fix that clock of yours man. it ain't doing you any good." i shook my head in disappointment.

"fax," he nodded along, crossing his arms.

though our calm silence didn't last two seconds before we both gave each other that one look, grinning. "I CAN'T BELIEVE WE GRADUATED! BELIEVE IT!" naruto cheered, jumping up and down.

"I KNOW RIGHT?? I'M SHOCKED WE HAVN'T GOTTEN BANNED FROM THE CLASSROOM." i shook him back and fourth excitedly, acting like a rabid child on candy.

"we are so cool istg."

"real."

though our good vibes didn't last as shikimaru walked through the lane and gave us a 'why are you here' kinda look mixed with confusion.

"what are you doing here, NaRu-Toe?? this isn't for dropouts, you can't be here unless you graduate🙄"

"OH YEAH? DO YOU SEE THIS? DO YOU SEE THIS? open your eyes ShIkiMarU😒 ITS A REGULATION HEADBAND😍"

at this point i wasn't even paying attention while the two interacted, instead i zoned out, moving onto my cringe internal monologue...

me and naruto are for lifers, and there's a pretty specific story on why.

ever since i was just a little girl, i was pretty doted on. i grew up with a loving grandfather who raised me in the place of my mother and father, who are most likely deceased.

my grandfather is the head of the ubuyashiki clan in place of my dad, who was originally meant to lead. but like i mentioned, bro ain't here. milk must not be in stock, no wonder he's taking so long-

of course, as the current heads grand daughter i'd naturally be next in line to lead the clan once the dude clocks out.

i'd say i grew up happily, regardless of my parents absence, my grandfather loves me, and we have a good relationship.

even though we both don't have parents, i was more fortunate then him in my younger years. i had my grandfather to take care of me.

naruto did not.

i always used to stare at the blonde little boy from the distance, as every grown up shot him the look of disgust, and every other kid avoided him.

my grandfather never told me to stay away from naruto, unlike the other kids parents. he simply told me todo what i thought was right.

naruto was lonely, and i felt horrible watching it everyday as he was shunned by the adults and kids, so one day, i mustered up the courage to talk to him.

"you wanna be friends?"

i said it like it was the most casual thing on earth, barely thinking twice about it. but naruto looked like it was an answer to all his prayers, and nodded in response.