Chapter 9: ❌ is ❌ he ❌ avoiding

A Few Hours Later 2:30 AM
It's been a few hours and it's 2:30 am. Both Feitan and Y/N were asleep. Y/N then starts to have nightmares about her mom getting shot right in front of her and ends up waking up Feitan.

Feitan immediately woke up seeing her in such a distressed state. He held her closely in his arms, telling her everything was okay. Y/n started to calm down after hearing Feitan's words. Feitan continued to hold Y/N until she fell back asleep.

The next day

After a long night with Y/n, Feitan got up earlier than Y/N and he decided not to talk to her about what happened. As a matter of fact he started to avoid her. She thought that they had gotten closer but he just avoided and ignored her.

Y/n told him about what happened during the night, how she kept having nightmares about her past and how the scars appeared when she cut herself.And now he avoids her. Y/N feels like she made the wrong decision sharing those personal things to him.But there's nothing she can do now because he was avoiding her.

"What's wrong with you? Can't even stand being in the same room with me anymore?" Y/n asks jokingly. He didn't respond. She walked over to him and put her arm around his shoulder "Look if you don't want to talk about whatever's happening between us then it's alright. I understand" she assured him.

"No Y/n, you misunderstand."He said, turning to face her. "I've been thinking about what happened last night and... I just can't believe that what happened to you happened to you.."  He tells her sadly. She starts to feel a slight tinge of hope in her heart now.

What did he mean by what happened last night? He can't mean what she thinks he means. Right? "You saw the scars on my wrists. I get it, I shouldn't have shared those personal feelings with you but please, you're hurting me too. Just don't forget that I'm here too" she told him softly , wiping a small tear rolling down her cheek. "Y/n, I.." he started as he looked up at her.

Y/n could see something inside him shift, almost like someone switched off. There was only emptiness and sadness in his eyes. He was completely empty. "I.. I.." "You don't have to answer now. You don't owe me anything after last night" she said and left the room leaving Feitan behind to think about what she said.

As soon as the door clicked close, Y/n started to run out the door. She ran as fast as she possibly could, running until she couldn't but that was when she bumped into someone. A blonde boy who seemed to be wearing a dress with medium length hair. He had a brown bag.

A/N : thanks to those who have been reading this. Ik this chapter was a little short so I'm going to try to make it longer!! The next chapter will be the end of section 1 / season 1 of dark storm so stay tuned.☺️☺️

☺️☺️