prolonge

Izzy's pov I get picked up by my husband AHHH HEY RONNY GIGGLES PUT ME DOWN GIGGLES she said Ron awe but baby your too adorable he said(hours later) honey if someone bad happens to us would you still love me she said of course baby I'll love you wether your a monster or not nothing will scarer away from you baby you are my hole world baby my world my muse and my shining sparkling star he said awe baby that's so sweet of you giggles she said mad scientist excuse me hi i.m lenerd I work at playtime co and my workers and I need help would you two help us he said of course i.m Izzy rogers and this is my husband Ron liken she said nice to meet you too may we he said Ron whoa this place is big inside he said Izzy GASP SHAGGY JR BROTHER huh I put my hand on the glass t twin brother I see a big toy version of him putting his hand on the glass my husband did to on mine then we realized I turn my head to him WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY TWIN BROTHER she said Ron WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER he said mad scientist well I made them stronger I walked away talking as they followed me they offered to help me like you two did he said izzy I looked through the glass what are those boxes doing in there she said show yourselves or get shocked he said I cried as they ran to the glass putting there hands on the glass on mine m mommy d daddy GRRRR YOU TURNED MY PARENTS INTO MONSTERS she said I walked away talking as they followed me again they offered to help me now both of you shall meet the same fate he said I get separated from him I cried more NOOO RONNY she said Ron I cried getting separated from her NOOOO IZZY he said mad scientist I hear shaggy and lena yell DON'T MAKE ME SHOCK HER AGAIN BOXXY CAUSE I WILL DO IT hehehe good boy I walked away well he said scientist we injected her sir and she's transforming she said hehehehe good good I put the speaker on in her cell how do you like your new form Izzy he said Izzy YOU TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER he said you are a wolf I just made you more like one except the snout he said YOU DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU she said throw her husband in he said mad scientist his transformation is done sir I see them threw him in she said hehehehe knock them all out and put them in the playtime room he said right away sir she said (cliffhanger)