"Well, I'm going to go to bed." I said as he frowns.

"Ok. Sleepyhead." He says as I laugh he then lays me down on the bed and tucks me in.

I close my eyes as I hear the door open then close.

( Next morning )

As I wake up I careful get up. I look in the mirror and may I say I look hot in a hospital gown.

Me hot, you hot they hot, everyone's hot. Ok that seemed a bit weird.

I then get up and walk to my room. Surprising no one saw me and I saw no one.

Now if I didn't see everyone when I woke up, I would have probably that I was in a dream or in a coma.

Once I arrive at my room I turn in hot water and take off my clothes I then get in and start to shower.

About an hour later I get out and change, I wear a sweat pants and t shirt.

I put on some white socks as well.

I brush my hair and leave it down.

Once I'm done I leave my room.

As I arrive at the living room I see everyone running and look for....something, I just quickly sit down on the couch.

"Where Dabria? Find her." Azaeal says.

Aden then goes in the kitchen and gets throw the draws.

"The heck, how do you think she gonna fit in their?" Elijah ask.

Rude, wait is he calling me fat?

"Have you found her?" Axel ask.

I feel like I'm in a coma.

I few minutes later I see someone my eyes wide.

How the heck is he alive?

Oh shit maybe I am in acoma.

Dante then looks at me and his eyes widen.

I scream as I look at him.

"Ahhhhhhhh."

"AHHHHHHHHHH." He screams.

"AHHHHHHHHHH." I scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." We both scream.

Everyone looks at us. Dante's eyes widen.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I shout he runs and I fun after him.

I'm going to kill him, how is he alive.

I jump on him causing both of us to fall I then start to punch him, why isn't he fighting?

I then keep punching him in face, I then feel like him being lifted up.

I look to see Axel lifting me up.

"Put me down! I'm going to kill him!" I said.

"I don't him, ok. I mean I did kill him but I had a v very good reason. Let me explain." He Dante says.

"Fine, in my office." I said.

Axel carries me to my office as Dante follows us.

As we sit in my office I glare at Dante.

"Explain." I said breaking the silence.

"I did indeed kill him, but you both where like children to me. One day I saw you and him in room, you looked pale that's when I realized he drugged you. He was touching you, I got angery I got him and started beat him, but then it got out of hand and I killed him. I'm sorry." Dante says, I look at him to see he's telling the truth.

I then start to laugh, I laugh and laugh.

"Why? Uh, why does everyone have to betray me ir hurt me? What did I ever do to them?" I ask as tears swell in my eyes.

"I'm sorry." Dante whipers.

"I forgive you. I'm also sorry I shot you in the head." I said as he nods smiling.

"How's Sam?" I ask Axel.

"He's ok, he said he should be done in two days." Axel explains as I nod.

I look to see Dante looking at Axel with soft eyes. I then look at Axel to see him taking a few glances at Dante.

I smirk, time to be a matchmaker.

"Ah Dante, since you and Axel are good old friend, you can share a room with Axel since we didn't repare a room, we only repaired one since it was only gonna be Sam. Is that ok with you both?" I said.

"Sure." Dante says smiling.

"Is that fine with you?" I ask Axel.

"Oh yes, uh sure." He says as I smirk.

"Ok." I said they nod and leave.

"This will be fun." I to myself as I drink some water.

How's this chapter? Thank you guys for all reading and I appreciate all of you guys.

How do you feel about Dante?🤔

Counted words: 1236