I.

"Maybe it is for the better, Sooya. You never realise who they are until they hurt you," said Mina. Sooya has been mad for quite a while. Her, now ex, decided to sell tickets that she bought, WITH HER OWN MONEY. She has always dreamed of going to see Bruno Mars.

She cried for 2 days straight, she broke up with him. He said: " You shouldn't cry, are you stupid? Those are just dumb tickets." Sooya gave him a second chance before this, because she caught him cheating with someone. But this...

This just drove her more crazy.

"Mina, you are right, I'm not even crying because we broke up, I am crying because of the tickets." She was drunk and Mina was sober. Mina knew what those tickets meant to Sooya. Since, She loved music and was a music major. "Sooya, you shouldn't cry over spilled milk, c'mon cheer up!" (Get it? ;) )

Sooya does realise life is sometimes not on her side. She has finals coming up, she shouldn't be crying over some tickets. But those tickets.... those damn tickets. "Fine, then lets get going I'm done getting drunk~" slurring her words. "Yea, I think it's enough Soo." Mina helped her get up, but Sooya got the sudden urge to vomit. " Don't!" Mina yells as Sooya runs off to the nearest bathroom.

Shit...She thought to herself. "Damn, what happened to you?" She hears a male voice ask her. " Why are you in the ladies bathroom?" Still slurring her words Sooya asks, not seeing the man behind her. "Love, are you sure this is the ladies room?" he asks the drunk lady.

"Damn..I am really in the male bathroom?" She laughs as she says that. She feels another wave of the vomit coming. "Hey, hey! Be careful." The male says. He helps her get up and out of the restroom. Mina was just outside and as she saw her bestfriend coming out of the restroom, she also saw the man carrying her out.

"Jaehyun! Oh my god, thank you so much!" Mina says also apologising for her friend's behaviour.

Jaehyun just smirked and helped Mina carry Sooya to the cab and send them carefully home.

Little did they know...this will change their future all together...

English is not my first language so don't judge the grammar.