It's Time for you.. 💕

Start from the beginning

Stella :  what else do you expect from your brother...  Bright!!! Come down Uncle Dev and Emma came..

Bright: Coming Mom...just 15 minutes...

Dev : We actually came to bangkok for Emma's certificates..But they said that their is some process left so they will give it to us tommorow..So I thought we could stay here and spend some time with you..

Akira : OHHH!! yes!!!! I'm so happy

*while they were discussing they heard Akira's mobile ringing,so stella went to pick it up.*

Stella : Hello..who is this? *Hearing the other side reply she screamed* AKIRAAA!!!! Arjin is on the line he is calling from Switzerland!!!!!

*Hearing this bright who is fixing his hair...felt his heart beat Rapidly..He abandoned whatever he was doing...and ran downstairs with love arrows shooting straight from his eyes.*

Akira : Hello!!! Arjin how are you man ??? I'm soo happy that u have called now!!! What within two days you are coming to Thailand with your Sons and Dughter?? And remaining details I should ask from Dev... Wait why should I ask Dev about it?? What do you mean by he will explain everything?? What?? Ok...bye.....

What is it Dev ?? What Arjin is talking about?? What are you guys planning without telling me..

Dev : Akira !!! Actually we were planning this since days.. we thought to suprise you..After many  years all of our Gang is going to meet again...Last time we meet , everyone has gone to different places to establish there careers..But this time everyone of us are coming to spend our time with each others family..

Akira : But I'm always the one to plan get together na??

Dev : I told you it is a suprise for you ....And this time it is going to be at my house in chiang mai.. These 10 days we will enjoy inp such a way that each of us will remember our college days..

*Hearing this from Dev...Akira felt emotional and tears started pooling in his eyes but soon he was met with a bone crushing hug from his son...whose eyes we are also pooled with tears..This Suprised Akira. *

Akira : Bright why are you crying?? When I'm the one who is suprised??

Bright : What are you talking dad aren't your friends children are my friends ..Even I'm also missing them...

*Though Bright looked Suspicious to Akira he let it slide...But Stella was still Suspicious of her son's actions though.*

Stella : You said you are going to take 15 minutes but how come you have arrived within less than 5minutes???🧐

Bright : Stop watching Soap operas much stella darling !! you are getting bad at timings

*Stella rolled her eyes..while Akira and Dev started Discussing about their plans for gettogether,They have decided that they both gonna go today night to chiang mai and bright will come tomorrow to chaing mai with his mom and emma.*