"Nope." 

"What why?" He complains from behind me before we all get into the elevator. 

"I've got school." I say with a smirk. 

"Dinner then?" He asks in retaliation. 

"Sure." I respond. "I like almost anything." I add on afterwards. "Tell me how fancy I should be dressing when you decide where we are going." 

"Wait I want a date too." I hear Tony complain and turn my head in his general direction. 

"Too bad." I say before quickly running away, careful not to run into anything, and heading into the kitchen were the rest of my mates are waiting for us. I run straight to whoever is closest and jump up at them, wrapping my legs around their waist. I feel one warm and one cold arm move to underneath my ass to keep my steady telling me the person holding me is Bucky. 

"Well hello Doll." I hear him say with a chuckle and I rest my head on his chest. 

"Food." I say softly and hear several chuckles before I feel Bucky walking. "I did not have a substantial breakfast." I complain only to hear more laughter before Bucky sits down so that I am straddling his lap. 

"Here." I hear Bucky say and I open my mouth before closing it around the fork. I let out a small moan at the delightful taste. "Good?" He asks with a smirk as the grip of his left arm tightens around my waist and I smirk with a nod. "Want more?" He asks and i hear the smirk in his voice. 

"Yes." I say slowly drawing out the word. 

"Then you're gonna have to pay for it." 

"What?" I ask in shock. 

"I accept payment in kisses." He says that same smug tone filled with the sound of his smirk. A matching one quickly appears on my face and I lean up to kiss his forehead. "That doesn't count." 

"You never said where." I specify causing the others to laugh. 

"Fine." He says and I feel another mouthful hover Infront of my lips making me smile. After finishing the bite I lean forwards and press my lips to Bucky's. "I guess you can be forgiven." He says when I finally pull away with a smirk. 

"Why thankyou. Now feed me you peasant." I say before we all burst out laughing. 

"If your not careful I'll fill that mouth of yours with something other than food." Bucky whispers lowly into my ear and I feel his warm breath against my neck. 

"Oh yeah, like what?" I ask with a smirk already knowing what he is insinuating, I am a teenage virgin surrounded by her soulmates after all. 

"I'm pretty sure you can guess." He retorts as he shifts his hips and I feel him beneath me causing blood to rush to my cheeks. 

"Doubt that could fill me up." Is my not so thought out reply. 

"You wanna bet." 

"Okay, I think that's enough." I hear Steve say and I turn so I am sitting facing away from Bucky and lean back into his chest. "Anyway, what do you want to do after lunch doll?" He asks and I sigh. 

"I've got to catch up on what I missed at school this week and then I need to go back home." I respond sadly. 

The room is instantly filled with arguments as everyone argues I shouldn't have to leave and I can just come live with them so I make the point that my parents would be very worried for me if I just decided to never go back home. They agree under the condition I speak to them about moving in. 

The rest of the afternoon I spent catching up on school as I said and playing games with Peter as he talked about his life. When the came time for Tony to drive me home I was disappointed our time was up but my parents miss me and Peter had to return home as well as his aunt May, as understanding as she could be based on Peter's description had called several times asking what time he would be back and we could all tell she was getting increasingly worried for her only remaining family. So we sucked it up and both left with Tony who dropped us off at our respectable residence. 

Tony made sure to savor every single second by kissing me until I had to be released for air. Disappointment filled me as I stepped out of his arms and say goodnight before stepping into the house to see my parents waiting for me with hugs and smile. 

I quickly decide to talk to them about the fact I already missed my soulmates and we had only been away from each other thirty minutes tops which caused both of them to laugh. "We completely understand honey, me and your father were the same but I have seen bad outcomes when people, even soulmates rush into things so how about Friday afternoon after school till Sunday night you sleep at the tower that way we can still make sure you are going to school." MY mum says sternly. 

"That was one time and it was Maya's birthday we had to celebrate." I say to my mum knowing the reason she is insisting on this. Me and my two friends Maya and Jake had snuck out of school one day to celebrate Maya's birthday and my mum wasn't happy when she found out, my dad on the other hand-. 

"That doesn't matter. Then if you wish you can see them in the afternoon's and evenings during the week as long as you tell us if you will be home for dinner and that you are home before twelve pm. You can stay over there during the week during school breaks okay?" My mum asks and I smile with a nod. 

"Good, now lets go sit down and enjoy movie night and takeaway, I want to hear all about my daughters soulmates." My mum continues and I laugh before doing just that.